Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blue and white streamers for Wembley

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm all for it but if we aren't allowed bags over a certain size into Wembley is it best to go full Hula Hoop with the streamers and have one roll on each finger?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I’ve got 144 streamers from partypuffin. 81 feet in length each. So, we have 2.25 miles of streamers....

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Bag allowance is, imagine an A4 piece of paper that is 7 inches thick. That is the max size of bag.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I’ve got 144 streamers from partypuffin. 81 feet in length each. So, we have 2.25 miles of streamers....

hqdefault.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed. Full Argentina 78 is the way forward.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never mind just doing it behind the goals: I shall be all over this from somewhere near the half way line.

el punal

Never mind just doing it behind the goals: I shall be all over this from somewhere near the half way line.

I’ll be with my ten year old grandson, he plays cricket for his school and local club as a fast bowler, and, has got an incredible throwing arm. I fully expect him to hit the centre circle with his streamer, launched from the upper tier, - I will be disappointed if he fails in this matter and he will be reprimanded accordingly. punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here