Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What a **** of a new boss. Surely he should honour the previous boss agreement.

They have a shocking staff turnover rate. He went in yesterday with a smile on his face (he's naturally a cheerful and positive lad) and was actually (I kid you not) asked 'why are you smiling?'.... He also got told he could do better after being the top salesman for the day. You couldn't make it up.

Glendemic

May 13, 2016
Portslade
Question : The lad works in a "big chain" store, and cleared it with his manager to have 6th April off when the dates were announced.

Said manager left on Thursday he's just been told. New manager saying no to the day off, but he's working on it.

If the arse fell out of it all, could I upgrade the ticket from an U21 to an Adult and take the Missus, or if she's working - a friend?

This is pretty much my situation, we have a senior ticket that my wife will be using (no way she'd pass for over 65!) and i'm sweating bullets that they'll actually check on the turnstile :(

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Got mine. and managed to get a ticket for Chelsea as well.

Rare I have enough points to get a london away game which is annoying as I live in South London.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Are you on someone's friends and family? If so they could have allocated a ticket in your name.

Not as far as I know. I have never given my ticket to anyone or given out my fan number so am a bit baffled. I'll email/call the club and try to find out.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just realised I now have tickets for 3 home games, 1 away game and 1 the semi final all in 17 days...

Might cause some mutterings from the missus.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is pretty much my situation, we have a senior ticket that my wife will be using (no way she'd pass for over 65!) and i'm sweating bullets that they'll actually check on the turnstile :(

I think the Amex turnstiles light up a different colour for concession tickets when they're zapped through. My lad got pulled to one side for a check once when using his U21 ticket - he WAS U21 at the time (just about), but he's tall and looks a bit older. Luckily he had ID on him that proved his age.

Best hope the Wembley turnstiles don't have similar technology, or that the stewards aren't too vigilant keeping an eye out for it.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Not as far as I know. I have never given my ticket to anyone or given out my fan number so am a bit baffled. I'll email/call the club and try to find out.

If you click on your name, top right, you should be able to click on tickets and see if the system already thinks you have bought a ticket.

Edit: it even tells you who bought it

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

One thing you can do (if you've loadsamoney) is buy a cheap ticket later on when sth can buy guest tickets, enter on that one and sit in the seat you've bought.....

one of the silly things I've thought about as scared to wait til the very end.............. but my wife not coming now so that makes it easier!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here