Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done the trick of buying in Block 541 but buying three tickets with a gap between two of them in the hope the single seat will be available when STHs can buy a +1

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I don't have the points to guarantee a ticket to be honest - I gave up my Amex season ticket a couple of years ago because neither of my sons are that interested, and then chose this year not to bother renewing bronze membership. :rolleyes:

I then took my eldest back to the Amex for the Huddersfield game after a 5 year absence (as my nephew was a mascot) and he discovered that unlike when he was much younger, he actually really enjoyed it - so when the chance of getting these tix through work came up, he jumped at the chance. Ultimately I could take my chances waiting in the queue for my own ticket, or I could enjoy a rare moment to bond with my son (who I've sometimes had a difficult relationship with) and take these tickets. So really, I'm not bragging about these tickets - I'd rather go in the Albion end - I am just delighted I'll be there with him.

Apols, wasn’t meant to come across as anything but tongue in cheek...

Get there by any means right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got onto the ticketing site very quickly a short while ago. I suspect, like my group, many of those who could buy now aren't doing so as they have others in the group with fewer LPs.

This afternoon and tomorrow morning will be busier I think...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I don't have the points to guarantee a ticket to be honest - I gave up my Amex season ticket a couple of years ago because neither of my sons are that interested, and then chose this year not to bother renewing bronze membership. :rolleyes:

I then took my eldest back to the Amex for the Huddersfield game after a 5 year absence (as my nephew was a mascot) and he discovered that unlike when he was much younger, he actually really enjoyed it - so when the chance of getting these tix through work came up, he jumped at the chance. Ultimately I could take my chances waiting in the queue for my own ticket, or I could enjoy a rare moment to bond with my son (who I've sometimes had a difficult relationship with) and take these tickets. So really, I'm not bragging about these tickets - I'd rather go in the Albion end - I am just delighted I'll be there with him.

Have a great day.

Football with your son is a brilliant thing - as I've experienced at Palace and Millwall over the last couple of weeks!

Busy lives etc. means we all don't spend as much time as we like with the ones we care for, but there's nothing better than spending quality time at football together.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can you choose individual seats, like home matches, or do you just get lumped with 'best available' per block?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Sorted. [MENTION=12187]Uter[/MENTION] and myself in block 228

I can't believe that they're adhering to the 1901 dress code in CW*.

We're in 229 - needed aisle seats and there were none left in 228 when I looked.

*maybe

Got onto the ticketing site very quickly a short while ago. I suspect, like my group, many of those who could buy now aren't doing so as they have others in the group with fewer LPs.

This afternoon and tomorrow morning will be busier I think...

The first wave this morning was about the same loyalty points level as we'd have for a 3k away allocation. It was pretty much like a usual away day, went in and got about 30 tickets pretty central in blocks 133/34 (admittedly we had to split this across 3 accounts that we normally don't need to).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here