Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think it depends where you are. The over hang is slightly different nearer the corners I think. At a guess up to row 30 you're definitely fine, beyond that depends where it is. It my only be the back 2/3 rows that are really under it and only in certain parts.
Yes. At the middle it looks like there might be no overhang and then it increases a bit towards the corners.

Attachments

• wembley.jpg
    wembley.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 544

el punal

Got onto the ticketing site very quickly a short while ago. I suspect, like my group, many of those who could buy now aren't doing so as they have others in the group with fewer LPs.

This afternoon and tomorrow morning will be busier I think...

Which is what happened to me. First dibs this morning with my loyalty points but Mrs. El P has only got 234 points. All good in the end when I logged in at 2 pm, straight in and got 2 front row seats in the upper tier. Wonderful.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Probably just frustration at the poor effort from the club.

As I was moaning at work last night I found out my STH boss is buying 2 tickets for fellow employees, so they will all get a good day out

1 an Ipswich fan, the other West Ham. Both laughing at the lack of atmosphere Brighton and City fans will make...."2 of the quietest stadiums"

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

No to want to poke you too much, but why is your STH boss buying 2 tickets for his Ipswich and West Ham supporting employees, but not for his huge BHA supporting employee, i.e. you? Bit out of order isn't it?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
3 tickets in the One Twenty Club through an extremely generous (and wealthy) friend!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Am I right that that middle tier isn't for sale to us but for Club Wembley members? Be a bit weird breaking the atmosphere like that

Yes correct, although there is a couple of random blocks in that middle tier down one side available to buy.

I've sat there (Luton play off final - don't ask!) and didn't think the view was all that. Because they slope gently back, you are quite a long way from the pitch without the elvation you gain from the front of the top tier.

I'd rather have back third of the lower tier or very front of the top tier than anywhere in the middle tier.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
10 in block 135 row 19

Brighton boot boys on tour!

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I thought that it was restricted to 1 per STH at the moment not that I am complaining as I have got the 2 that I wanted.

It is. Bought two this morning and the normal warning came up until I assigned the second ticket to my dad. Tried just now and it won’t sell me any more.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes correct, although there is a couple of random blocks in that middle tier down one side available to buy.

I've sat there (Luton play off final - don't ask!) and didn't think the view was all that. Because they slope gently back, you are quite a long way from the pitch without the elvation you gain from the front of the top tier.

I'd rather have back third of the lower tier or very front of the top tier than anywhere in the middle tier.

And when I'm scrabbling for tickets on Monday, do you advise mid-back Upper tier, front of lower tier or out in the corners?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here