Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Phoenix011

Nov 28, 2018
Ladies, gents, those of you nervously hanging for Friday morning, relax.
I’ve been monitoring sales by section/tier all through the day, and I am amazed at how FEW tickets have so far been sniffled.
With the exception of the lower tier side on £120 tickets, there is masses of availability everywhere.
So, relax, you’ll get in. Don’t be upset if you don’t get the precise seats you want, not everybody can, it doesn’t work like that.
But you’ll get in, with your mates, with your family, with strangers who are strangely also BHA fanaticals.
So, sleep well, we are ALL going to Wemberley. Honest.
Goodnight.

I'm nervously hanging for Monday afternoon, pray for me

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I’ve been monitoring sales by section/tier all through the day, and I am amazed at how FEW tickets have so far been sniffled.
With the exception of the lower tier side on £120 tickets, there is masses of availability everywhere.
So, relax, you’ll get in. Don’t be upset if you don’t get the precise seats you want, not everybody can, it doesn’t work like that.
But you’ll get in, with your mates, with your family, with strangers who are strangely also BHA fanaticals.
Goodnight.

Were you one of blokes like, around the Bubonic Plague time went around shouting "it's ok, it's just a cold, nothing
to worry about, you'll be fine"? :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Goodnight.

I thought they were £80?

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
The ugly sight continues,fans running down the road waving their fistfuls of tickets in the faces of those without.Saw my first game in 1962 and never thought I would see such ugly actions by Albion supporters.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The ugly sight continues,fans running down the road waving their fistfuls of tickets in the faces of those without.Saw my first game in 1962 and never thought I would see such ugly actions by Albion supporters.

Yay, got mine first dibs, Yay! Cos I'm a SUPER FAN and YOU'RE NOT!! Yaaayyyyyy!

Sorry, was that a bit uncouth?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

I presume this account is a p!ss take. If you don't log on to the thread you really won't see anyone talking about their tickets. I'm waiting until Monday as my son is only a bronze member and it's interesting to see how the tickets are selling

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

WTF are you going on about ? There are 33,000 available.......the vast majority of even occasional supporters will get a ticket.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
A thread for the smug.Thank god for the good old ticket touts to get the rest of us in.
No just a reward for those who have spent their hard earned cash supporting the club home and away in recent years. Not the glory hunters who want a ticket now the club is at Wembley. If you have any history of supporting the club recently you will be fine just don’t expect to jump the queue.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Well, that was very very smooth. Logged on at 8.50am, waited until it opened at 9am, queued until 9.11am and got my two tickets for today. Try again on Wednesday for the others...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here