Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Oh shut up, go to away matches like us gloaters then and you can be first in the queue
Don't need to be first, would just like an opportunity to join the queue

Preferably ahead of people who aren't fans but know a STH.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
My friend got ours this morning their are 5 of us going. Very happy [emoji846] [emoji838][emoji836]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

NigelL

Feb 23, 2012
How are they going? Any likely to be left by Monday?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I see your point of view but name calling fellow fans is not needed
Probably just frustration at the poor effort from the club.

As I was moaning at work last night I found out my STH boss is buying 2 tickets for fellow employees, so they will all get a good day out

1 an Ipswich fan, the other West Ham. Both laughing at the lack of atmosphere Brighton and City fans will make...."2 of the quietest stadiums"

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

As I was moaning at work last night I found out my STH boss is buying 2 tickets for fellow employees, so they will all get a good day out

1 an Ipswich fan, the other West Ham. Both laughing at the lack of atmosphere Brighton and City fans will make...."2 of the quietest stadiums"

How do you think it should be organised

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018

Doesn't he have to wait until after all the season ticket holders and members get their tickets before he can buy for others ???

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Nice to see selfish fans gloating over how many tickets they have got.Good to see a fair distribution what ever happened to stand or fall together?

By selfish you mean STH who have accumulated lots of points by going to games and thus are deservedly at the front of the queue to get tickets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here