Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just because someone is a Sth that does not make them a better fan.Their are many reasons why people are not Sth but they are far from inferior supporters.As for your comment that I should have a day off well from a person who has posted over 50,000 times maybe you should have a day off and get a life.

No, it doesn't make them a "better fan", but it does prove that they're not just a daytripper who only comes out of the woodwork when the big games come along. STH's have always been the lifeblood of the club, they make the biggest financial commitment up front so it stands to reason that they should be at the front of the queue for the big occasions. How else would you suggest the club prioritises tickets so that they don't end up in the hands of JCL's ? There are opportunities for non-STH's (bronze members) to get tickets next week, and after that, STH's can try to put in for the daytrippers. Its a fair enough system, or about as fair as it can get.

As for my postcount, well I've been poncing around on here for probably 20-odd years, particularly during the Gory years, so the old postcount does tend to creep up. But I do have a life, thanks. And some of it will be spent at Wembley Stadium in a couple of weeks, so up yer arse.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
No, it doesn't make them a "better fan", but it does prove that they're not just a daytripper who only comes out of the woodwork when the big games come along. STH's have always been the lifeblood of the club, they make the biggest financial commitment up front so it stands to reason that they should be at the front of the queue for the big occasions. How else would you suggest the club prioritises tickets so that they don't end up in the hands of JCL's ? There are opportunities for non-STH's (bronze members) to get tickets next week, and after that, STH's can try to put in for the daytrippers. Its a fair enough system, or about as fair as it can get.

As for my postcount, well I've been poncing around on here for probably 20-odd years, particularly during the Gory years, so the old postcount does tend to creep up. But I do have a life, thanks. And some of it will be spent at Wembley Stadium in a couple of weeks, so up yer arse.

Up yer arse,well that really shows the level of your skills in debate.I so glad to have engaged with such a creative intelligence.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Up yer arse,well that really shows the level of your skills in debate.I so glad to have engaged with such a creative intelligence.

To be fair, several posters have disagreed with the points you've made but you've yet to suggest an alternative for how the club should have staggered the sales of tickets.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Just because someone is a Sth that does not make them a better fan.Their are many reasons why people are not Sth but they are far from inferior supporters.As for your comment that I should have a day off well from a person who has posted over 50,000 times maybe you should have a day off and get a life.

Whats your problem? People are just excited they've got tickets to watch Brighton play at Wembley. I'm going to be very excited too when its my turn to get tickets on Monday afternoon. As will you be when you get yours

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Well, that was very very smooth. Logged on at 8.50am, waited until it opened at 9am, queued until 9.11am and got my two tickets for today. Try again on Wednesday for the others...

Same here.

I logged in at 8.45am with a slight hope I might be able to start the process, as I could have got my ticket yesterday but had to wait for my son to be allowed to have his one today.

But a fair queuing system for all took no time, and meant I had the tickets by 9.05am, not quite the block we wanted but near. Very happy to have got them.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
3 brought. Lovely

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Got mine, now I’ve done my stressful bit..... it’s over to the players to do their easy bit

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Got mine. :clap:

Went on the ticket website at 1355, in a queue for 15 minutes, logged in, purchased and just logged off now, so all things considered that was pretty good I thought.

#excited :albion2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Got allocated position 7 in the queue. Straight on.

7 tickets bought in Block 140. Lovely stuff. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here