Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
ggrr gotta wait until Friday am as my boy hasn't got anywhere near the amount of points I do...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sell out!

Have access via family friends (Wolves fans) but have declined as want to sit with everyone from my group...

Can’t however buy until 2pm [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have the points to guarantee a ticket to be honest - I gave up my Amex season ticket a couple of years ago because neither of my sons are that interested, and then chose this year not to bother renewing bronze membership. :rolleyes:

I then took my eldest back to the Amex for the Huddersfield game after a 5 year absence (as my nephew was a mascot) and he discovered that unlike when he was much younger, he actually really enjoyed it - so when the chance of getting these tix through work came up, he jumped at the chance. Ultimately I could take my chances waiting in the queue for my own ticket, or I could enjoy a rare moment to bond with my son (who I've sometimes had a difficult relationship with) and take these tickets. So really, I'm not bragging about these tickets - I'd rather go in the Albion end - I am just delighted I'll be there with him.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Nabbed the ones I had my eyes on, front row above the screen (need to be front row if I can so the boy can see!)

I started as 1,130 in the queue and was on in less than 20 minutes. Seemed to move a lot faster than it usually does!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Used three devices and still the best I managed was queue position 562. But got the exact seats I wanted so happy days. Block 134, Row 25, best combination of view and atmosphere you'll get at Wembley in my experience. I'll be checking it out Friday night to make sure! 6 seats bought.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good to seat blocks 133, 134 and 135 filling up nicely at this stage
Yes, very much. These blocks should be filled by regular fans who are really up for it. What is the approx. capacity of Blocks 132-135...?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here