Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well I just had a look to see what the queue is like assuming it would be heaving, I was either lucky with my random place in the queue or there are not many people buying it took 30 seconds.

24,071 left, subject to those not realeased

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-21-19 at 02.29 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 03-21-19 at 02.29 PM.JPG
    497.3 KB · Views: 464

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Finished work at 1345, got home at 1415 to a message from a mate that he has bagged 3 tickets in Block 133, row 34.

I found the ticket buying experience very easy!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Purchased 6 for the Groovy Gang, front row Upper Tier

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think it is 6 matches that haven't gone to Purchase History.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

The only ones that haven't gone to purchase history are the away friendlies on the basis the club weren't selling the tickets

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Probably just frustration at the poor effort from the club.

As I was moaning at work last night I found out my STH boss is buying 2 tickets for fellow employees, so they will all get a good day out

1 an Ipswich fan, the other West Ham. Both laughing at the lack of atmosphere Brighton and City fans will make...."2 of the quietest stadiums"

Have no idea why they would want to go in the first place :shrug:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not true

Watford, Fulham, Palace, Bournemouth and another 2 I forget off the top of my head.

Really?

All those are in my purchase history for this season together with the Nantes home game, but then I attended these games

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Really?

All those are in my purchase history for this season together with the Nantes home game, but then I attended these games
Ah you have the wrong end of the stick

We are talking about ticket sales going down to people with 'Purchase History'. Not loyalty points.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Slight point that some may not realise, the back 3/4 rows of the lower tier are under the over hanging middle tier above. I've been there a couple of times for England games and I wasn't keen. It just feels a bit enclosed for me, with less of a feeling of being at the stadium. However equally I know some like it, but worth highlighting if you've not been before.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Slight point that some may not realise, the back 3/4 rows of the lower tier are under the over hanging middle tier above. I've been there a couple of times for England games and I wasn't keen. It just feels a bit enclosed for me, with less of a feeling of being at the stadium. However equally I know some like it, but worth highlighting if you've not been before.

Interesting, thanks. We're 6 rows from the back of this section so hopefully out in the open.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting, thanks. We're 6 rows from the back of this section so hopefully out in the open.

I think it depends where you are. The over hang is slightly different nearer the corners I think. At a guess up to row 30 you're definitely fine, beyond that depends where it is. It my only be the back 2/3 rows that are really under it and only in certain parts.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I think it depends where you are. The over hang is slightly different nearer the corners I think. At a guess up to row 30 you're definitely fine, beyond that depends where it is. It my only be the back 2/3 rows that are really under it and only in certain parts.

Cheers. We're in block 133, so pretty central.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here