Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
. Big **** off fences errected with razor wire on top with no thought to crowd safety and yes it was voiced at the time how stupidly dangerous it was but nobody wanted to listen.

I don't think there was razor wire on the fences at the Goldsone

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Phew - got mine this morning. Block 552 for me and the boy. Will be our first football match at the new Wembley - seen a number of gigs there but no sporting events. Only took 13 minutes to get through the queue, select the area from the remaining tickets (lots of singles in lower blocks) and complete the purchase. Thought it would take a lot longer!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've got one, just the one for me as family members with sufficient membership/points are all working that day (either that, or they just don't want to sit next to me...).

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Think I have blown it...as assumed that daughters YS membership like mine had been renewed automatically, so whilst I could get a ticket she couldn't (tried to renew membership but computer said no!)

Not a good father today.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Got mine this morning Mexico time, have plane ticket and hotel in London so Wembley here comes the Mexico support!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Think I have blown it...as assumed that daughters YS membership like mine had been renewed automatically, so whilst I could get a ticket she couldn't (tried to renew membership but computer said no!)

Not a good father today.

Can you buy a new membership?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Can you buy a new membership?

I did try but at checkout the site said she already had one, which is puzzling to say the least if it is true...tried to phone, have sent email but I suspect it is a way of making sure people don;t circumvent the restrictions. No whingeing, my bag unless they did have a membership then BARBER OUT!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Not a good father today.

I thought you could buy new memberships too ... edit: seen above now

Alternatively do you know a STH that could help out? I can but I'm in the second level of STH's and you'd be better off finding someone in the 1st

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I thought you could buy new memberships too.

Alternatively do you know a STH that could help out? I can but I'm in the second level of STH's and you'd be better off finding someone in the 1st

I did try but at checkout the site said she already had one, which is puzzling to say the least if it is true...tried to phone, have sent email but I suspect it is a way of making sure people don;t circumvent the restrictions. No whingeing, my bag unless they did have a membership then BARBER OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here