Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] This Is All A Bit Surreal

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
CH needs to keep the players fully focussed on the Saints game. Cup run SHOULD BE a minor distraction. Never forget how these players moronically blew a SEVEN point lead in the Championship with three games left to play. Wembley is a grand day out for the fans and the directors, but 'this group of players' should have far bigger fish to fly. Like maintaining their PL status.

:mad:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
CH needs to keep the players fully focussed on the Saints game. Cup run SHOULD BE a minor distraction. Never forget how these players moronically blew a SEVEN point lead in the Championship with three games left to play. Wembley is a grand day out for the fans and the directors, but 'this group of players' should have far bigger fish to fly. Like maintaining their PL status.

The players had already achieved promotion. The Norwich game was a complete fluke and I doubt it could ever happen again.

This time the players haven't achieved anything yet, although we're on the right paths.
I would say they are fully focused, if no more so.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I'm not buying it to be honest. Huddersfield were rubbish but would have been good value for a point based on how the game went. Ultimately, they couldn't take either of the decent chances they created but Ryan was just as busy as Lossl was, without too much room for argument. It was a good cross from Knockaert and a good header from Andone which settled it in our favour, huge result. Then the performance at Palace which was, in my opinion, poor. Brilliant result and a wondergoal to settle it in our favour but I'm not getting too excited about it and then Millwall, where we needed a ridiculous and amateurish error from an overhit freekick to get us out of jail.

I'm not suggesting people shouldn't be getting carried away, there's nothing wrong with the positivity - I just don't feel it.

One man's poison is another man's meat.

Agreed the manner of the 3 (THREE) back to back wins might not have been pleasing on the eye but it was 3 wins, some very good goals and more importantly excellent team spirit. I think you will struggle to find better atmosphere either especially pre teh Palace game. So my advice is buy it but realise like a bunch of flowers the good times can fade but will come back.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Another of those days where I try and get my files in order and found this. Remember when panoramas were a big thing?
falmer panorama2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here