Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] A nation divided like never before- who do you blame

Who are you blaming? Multiple votes allowed

• Total voters

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Social media.To sort of quote Andy Warhol..in the future everyone will be an expert for 15 mins....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Who are you blaming? Multiple votes allowed

Sorry but I have to say uncompromising people like you (and some hard line remainers too) who have shown little emotional intelligence, must shoulder some of the blame. The rest is down to pathetic leadership and rancid right wing press.
Oh, and the constant drip, drip of misinformation.....

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think the poll software must be on the blink ..... how do the percentages add up to more than 100% ???

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Sorry but I have to say uncompromising people like you (and some hard line remainers too) who have shown little emotional intelligence must shoulder some of the blame.

Rubbish .... after the vote and the GE the public have had ZERO influence over what has happened.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Rubbish .... after the vote and the GE the public have had ZERO influence over what has happened.

There you go.... making my point for me about emotional retards. Read the poll question again and reflect before posting a knee-jerk reaction - or are you trying to shut down debate again?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
There you go.... making my point for me about emotional retards. Read the poll question again and reflect before posting a knee-jerk reaction - or are you trying to shut down debate again?

Ahhh .... the second remainer this week to use the offensive term 'retard' ..... such a nice bunch ! Looking forward to your use of the words mong and spastic.

And when have I tried to shutdown debate ?

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
:lolol: Prob need to keep abreast of current affairs chap- all sorts of fockwittery has happened since the Cameron days

He called the referendum, which resulted in this mess whichever way you look at it. It’s the referendum result that has divided the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sorry but I have to say uncompromising people like you (and some hard line remainers too) who have shown little emotional intelligence, must shoulder some of the blame. The rest is down to pathetic leadership and rancid right wing press.
Oh, and the constant drip, drip of misinformation.....

The majority of MPs in parliament dont give two shits what i think,why the frvck should i have to compromise for being a winner on the winning team. What compromises would remain make to leavers if they had won? Thats right frvck all.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ahhh .... the second remainer this week to use the offensive term 'retard' ..... such a nice bunch ! Looking forward to your use of the words mong and spastic.

Makes you wonder doesnt it, remainers call leavers mongs retards and spacktards on the brexit thread and one of them says people with mental health problems should be tested to see if they should qualify to vote in case they might be dumb leavers............and we are the nasty people.
Its all a bit messed up

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bill Archer

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
He called the referendum, which resulted in this mess whichever way you look at it. It’s the referendum result that has divided the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssshhh dont tell anyone, its a bit of a secret but Parliament itself voted by a huge majority to have a referendum. Cameron didnt decide alone there would be one.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bankers

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

The question wasn’t about where we are in the political process, but who should shoulder blame for our divided nation.

Why shouldn’t the public be responsible for their actions in response to anything and everything done by the parties named in the poll list?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here