Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Definitely less than 35K Albion at all our previous big days out.

The only gathering of Albion fans that challenges this Saturday for number is the Fulham game at The Goldstone. 36,747 in the ground. But Fulham were chasing promotion and will have brought a good number down from London - logically the fact that the crowd was so unusually high compared to others that season suggests that they did.

There will be MORE than 35,000 Albion there Saturday, too.

If these last few sell, than that is what we have officially sold. Probably fair to assume close to another 1,000 in the neutral / club Wembley / corporate sections, either blagged through work, through contacts, or bought through resale sites.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Annoyingly I now have a spare ticket next to me that I can't find anyone for, so that's one empty seat and one less on the Albion attendance.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Annoyingly I now have a spare ticket next to me that I can't find anyone for, so that's one empty seat and one less on the Albion attendance.
Which block are you in?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

This is good to hear. What are your current estimates for number of City fans and total attendance?

I'd plump for 28,000 at the moment. That's considering their allocation, what blocks have not been released and those tickets that are on sale.

Of course, there could be other areas of the stadium that have not been released to them, meaning it's lower. According to their forums, they do have a record of a late buying spree for tickets so they may shift a few more.

153 in the lower (11 sold in 90 mins)
1 in the middle
243 in the upper (13 sold in 90 mins)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have a spare ticket now as I can't attend.

The FA regulations say- 'Please note that tickets cannot be sold on but can be given to others that can attend'

So if someone wants it they can have it. I don't want payment but a donation to REMF would be a nice thing for the recipient to consider.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

The FA regulations say- 'Please note that tickets cannot be sold on but can be given to others that can attend'

So if someone wants it they can have it. I don't want payment but a donation to REMF would be a nice thing for the recipient to consider.

:salute: fair play sir

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

If these last few sell, than that is what we have officially sold. Probably fair to assume close to another 1,000 in the neutral / club Wembley / corporate sections, either blagged through work, through contacts, or bought through resale sites.

Surely more than that if there is 15,000 corporate seats available?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

:thumbsup:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Hi all, have one adult ticket in block 533 row 4 as one of our group cannot now attend due to injury!

No cash wanted just a donation to REMF for the face value (£45).

PM for details.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Anyone still waiting for their's to arrive? Postie has been today and still no tickets. Was going to go up to London early tomorrow for 3 days - will now have to wait until postie has been.

GNK01

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all.

I was able to get 4 tickets for the semi-final on Saturday, they are Club Wembley - Centre Circle Club. I bought these tickets from a friend at work as it was nice area for the family, sadly we are not able to go due to personal circumstances so I need to pass them on to someone who may be interested. The tickets are right on the halfway line, they include all food and drinks served at the centre circle club in Wembley.

The Block number is 227, Row 2, seats 5,6,7,8 - you can check the view here :- http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat#

I paid £600 for the tickets but I am willing to let them go for £400 (£100 each)

The tickets are via Club Wembley Email and in the name of Accounts Team - so no specific ID is required

If anyone is interested please drop me an email on ganeshk@msn.com or DM me on the forum

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Receive initial 2 tickets (Bronze member 65+ points) but not the additional 2 ordered on Friday..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Further to. If anyone wants this let me know. As stated, I don't want anything for it excepting that someone might make a donation. Feel free to PM

Be a shame for it to come to nothing.

chibberd

Aug 17, 2011
As earlier post says, I 'phoned club this morning and they said they will start preparing a duplicate list from 330ish this afternoon if your tickets haven't arrived so they can be collected from Wembley Box Office.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As earlier post says, I 'phoned club this morning and they said they will start preparing a duplicate list from 330ish this afternoon if your tickets haven't arrived so they can be collected from Wembley Box Office.

Not to be confused with Wembley Box Park :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here