Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
According to that city forum some blocks have not been released so maybe we will get them?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Blimey I've never been so nervous waiting to get tickets!

Heart over head by buying more expensive seats than I was planning to, got Block 549 row 17 for me and my boys!

Anyone else noticed that when trying to select the Coach option, it takes you to something completely different? I had to use the link in Bozza's post at the beginning to book it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
How many City fans will get our tickets? At the cup final there were loads of United fans in our end, but in those days there was no need for purchase history to buy tickets.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So thats c6700 left. Im assuming now that all of our allocation is on sale (c2k have been added in dribs and drabs over the last 48 hrs)

If so thats just under 27k albion fans already present on the day. Roughly an entire amex home crowd.

It only takes each one in 3 season ticket holders to buy an additional ticket and then they will be all gone

Given even in the late 70s our home crowds were maxing out at c32k, if we achieve this it would probably our biggest Brighton and hove albion support at a game since the 1950s

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
How many City fans will get our tickets? At the cup final there were loads of United fans in our end, but in those days there was no need for purchase history to buy tickets.

Think City are till fretting over selling their OWN tickets at the moment let alone buying any of ours. Looking like we may have marginally more fans there than them.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Cup final tickets in the 80s were capped at 25k per team. We had more at highbury (26.5k) than we got for the final.

The sight of huge swathes of red in the lower terrace at the tunnel end still sickens me

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I was too young for 1983, but it was still a different world back in 1991 the only other time I saw Albion at Wembley - the weekend before the Notts County game, I went with my Dad to England v Argentina at Wembley. Before the game we went up to the Wembley Box Office/Ticket office and my Dad asked: 'Have you got any tickets for the Division 2 Play off final next week?' and the woman behind the desk said - 'How many do you want? -' '2 please' - Do you want them among the Notts County supporters or Brighton supporters?' - 'Brighton please.'

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Just had a look and there are very few in the front sections, but hundreds in most of the upper sections, so still plenty left for the guest ticket sales tomorrow. I just hope the guest are Brighton supporting guests.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was too young for 1983, but it was still a different world back in 1991 the only other time I saw Albion at Wembley - the weekend before the Notts County game, I went with my Dad to England v Argentina at Wembley. Before the game we went up to the Wembley Box Office/Ticket office and my Dad asked: 'Have you got any tickets for the Division 2 Play off final next week?' and the woman behind the desk said - 'How many do you want? -' '2 please' - Do you want them among the Notts County supporters or Brighton supporters?' - 'Brighton please.'

Was the same for all matches at old Wembley save for the FA Cup final. in the late 80's we use to travel up on the day when there was a final and just pay on the gate to get in. Same for a Milk Cup final we went to. We wanted to try and tick off every different final held at Wembley, I think we did most if not all. Best one was the Full Member Cup final between Chelsea and Man City

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Just had a look and there are very few in the front sections, but hundreds in most of the upper sections, so still plenty left for the guest ticket sales tomorrow. I just hope the guest are Brighton supporting guests.

I highly doubt there will be any city in the Albion end. They are struggling to sell their allocation - any City fan who wants a ticket will get one, in their own section.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Was the same for all matches at old Wembley save for the FA Cup final. in the late 80's we use to travel up on the day when there was a final and just pay on the gate to get in. Same for a Milk Cup final we went to. We wanted to try and tick off every different final held at Wembley, I think we did most if not all. Best one was the Full Member Cup final between Chelsea and Man City

I remember we went to England v Brazil in 1992, which didn't come close to selling out, there were tickets available for the Barcelona v Sampdoria European Cup final a few days later, which we couldn't go to, and the Leicester v Blackburn play off final after that. It's crazy looking back to how it is now.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Are the disabled tickets available to everyone now? They were the only tickets available in the lower tier and they were going into my basket when I clicked 'best available' ???

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I remember we went to England v Brazil in 1992, which didn't come close to selling out, there were tickets available for the Barcelona v Sampdoria European Cup final a few days later, which we couldn't go to, and the Leicester v Blackburn play off final after that. It's crazy looking back to how it is now.

I had to ask around a fair few people to shift two spares for England v Scotland at Wembley at Euro 1996 - albeit many months in advance.

(My mate's Scottish uncle took them in the end. "Bad luck," I said, as he left on 85min. "Bad luck, my arse," he grumbled. Pleasing.)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20190326_104252.JPG

Block 530. 8 minute wait for tickets, still decent seats left, will possibly all go tomorrow with the STH+ guests.
So excited for this now. Even if we get a spanking, it will be a great day out, loads of noise and a sea of blue and white. Can't wait.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just got 9 tickets, full outing with friends and family. Can't wait, 1991 seems a lifetime ago...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here