Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not looked at this thread but is this definitely true and there’s def not new blocks that they’ll open? City don’t look like selling out so maybe we’ll get some of theirs?

Every single block we've been allocated is open and has availability.

This represents the available seats as showing about half an hour ago.

Course nothing to say club not holding anything back still.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Does anyone actually know how many are left/we’ve sold or are all the guesstimates wildly optimistic/pessimistic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow day in San Diego ...

Wembley tix.png

el punal

Not looked at this thread but is this definitely true and there’s def not new blocks that they’ll open? City don’t look like selling out so maybe we’ll get some of theirs?

I reckon we’ll sell out tomorrow. Having visited the City fans forum it seems they’re struggling to shift many at all. Figures of only 18,000 sold have been bandied about. The more optimistic guesses think they’ll sell 25,000. I’m not sure, on police advice/elf and safety that we will be allocated unused City blocks. Still, we wait and see.

Could this end up being the biggest Albion away following of all? Pretty damn good if it is. :albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I reckon we’ll sell out tomorrow. Having visited the City fans forum it seems they’re struggling to shift many at all. Figures of only 18,000 sold have been bandied about. The more optimistic guesses think they’ll sell 25,000. I’m not sure, on police advice/elf and safety that we will be allocated unused City blocks. Still, we wait and see.

Could this end up being the biggest Albion away following of all? Pretty damn good if it is. :albion2:

Well unless you can tell me when the last time 33k went away then yes, I was at 83 and 91 and there was nowhere near that amount, not sure about Cardiff.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Well unless you can tell me when the last time 33k went away then yes, I was at 83 and 91 and there was nowhere near that amount, not sure about Cardiff.

In 91 we took 34k
In 04 we took 29k

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I got a ticket for my mrs on her membership, but not sure she is going to be able to go as she is still feeding our one year old and we haven't really left him before... Anyone know if there's a way to get the ticket in someone else's name if needed, or if it doesn't matter whose name is on the ticket?

Sorry if already asked.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I got a ticket for my mrs on her membership, but not sure she is going to be able to go as she is still feeding our one year old and we haven't really left him before... Anyone know if there's a way to get the ticket in someone else's name if needed, or if it doesn't matter whose name is on the ticket?

Sorry if already asked.

No-one is going to check, there will be thousands with tickets in the names of others (STH guest tickets for starters).

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Sorry if already asked.

As long as it’s the right age category I can’t see you having a problem. None of the guest tickets will have the ticket holders name (all in the season ticket / members name), and the guests could easily be in a totally different part of the ground to the purchaser.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Sorry if already asked.

I could be a ‘stand-in’ Mrs WingForPresident for the day if needed :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here