Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Balmy May evening.....glorious times..got there at 6pm and the queues were massive

My last year at primary school and went straight over in our school uniform and it was incredible. I can’t imagine parents letting 11 year olds going over on their own nowadays. I don’t think we thought it odd though at the time,

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My last year at primary school and went straight over in our school uniform and it was incredible. I can’t imagine parents letting 11 year olds going over on their own nowadays. I don’t think we thought it odd though at the time,

When I started going in 1977 I too was eleven. After a few months I was just going with my schoolfriends, and given the stuff about violence and hooliganism that drove football news at the time, I am still quite amazed that my parents let me go with my mates and no 'adults'. And by 1978, when I was still 12, we had been to all parts of the ground, including sitting on the wall at the bottom of the NE stand in front of the away crowd. We left pretty sharpish and walked into the east when Potts got two late goals against Sunderland.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I missed that as very young (didn’t even know BHAFC existed.... shock, horror), but my older brothers did, and told me all about it. Plus there’s the odd old NSC thread about it.

I assume you were also there for the 32,000 to 33,000 plus home matches from 1976 onwards under Taylor, then Mullery. I went to all those, magical as a nipper. Swaying packed crowds on the Chicken Run and NS, I remember the distinct smell of smoke and also beer/Scotch from all the blokes who been to nearby pubs first.

Thats when I started going. Standing on a schweppes crate in the south east terrace

32 and 33k crowds were the norm for a couple of seasons.

el punal

May 72 - 34,766 versus Rochdale, with next to no away fans. Two or three thousand locked out.

Believe me, there were a few day trippers and glory hunters that night. I used to work in a pub part time and a family of four used to come in on a regular basis. Knowing I was a dyed in the wool, hard core Albion fan they asked me about going to the game. Have you been before I asked. No, never - came the reply. So I told them the horror story of getting there early, 5.30 ish, prepare to be crushed as it will be a huge crowd, and if we score you might end up twenty steps further down the terrace, oh, and don’t bother using the toilets.

I’ve got a funny feeling that they never went in the end. :D

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
31k in 1991 and 32k in 2004 i believe

BBC Sussex reckoned less that 30,000 in 2004.

6C9A56E6-7BF4-4E72-9664-664728F423D2.png

Still huge numbers, given the small home gates after the Goldstone was stolen!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So what is the greatest number of Albion fans ever to watch a game?

I guess its hard to quantify how many Fulham fans there were in the 36,747 at the Goldstone in 1958

Was anyone on here there?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Looks like the club have released some nice seats in 125 and 126 that they were presumably holding back for staff and players F&F etc.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
So what is the greatest number of Albion fans ever to watch a game?

I guess its hard to quantify how many Fulham fans there were in the 36,747 at the Goldstone in 1958

Was anyone on here there?

No, but I was at the 3-1 victory against Darlington in April 65 that secured the 4th division title - great celebration s

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Does anyone know if its possible to cheat the ticketing system when looking for extras tomorrow and try to get on it a few minutes early, then allocate seats at 09.01, or does the system shut for a while prior to the next tier group and everyone gets put in the green man queue.
Wouldnt consider it myself......asking for a friend.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Just over 7,000 available now, we must have had some extra released as others have said. Will these all go to ST guests? Not so sure.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Does anyone know if its possible to cheat the ticketing system when looking for extras tomorrow and try to get on it a few minutes early, then allocate seats at 09.01, or does the system shut for a while prior to the next tier group and everyone gets put in the green man queue.

It's closed. You sit in a waiting page with everyone else until it's open. Once it's open everyone on that page is allocated a random place in the queue.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Tried that the other day, putting tickets in basket and waiting until on sale time before allocating.
However, tickets can only remain in basket for 20 mins but theres no access to the site for about half hour before, as everyone's put in a hold queue

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here