Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Did he go public ? Did the school do it ? One of the parents ? No need to be churlish IMO - great gesture by him.

Exactly. How many other City players, or Brighton players for that matter, have paid for their old whole school to attend? I hate this view of 'It makes no difference to him, he has loads of money'. It would make no difference to me to give the homeless man under the bridge a tenner today, but I'm not going to.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Receive initial 2 tickets (Bronze member 65+ points) but not the additional 2 ordered on Friday..

The ones I ordered on Thursday last week turned up yesterday so you'll probably get yours today.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
So what has that cost him? 550 @ £20? £11k. Nice he did it but why the publicity? On his millions it is the same as me buying a big issue, except I don't have shedloads of cash. Bloody show off.

Doesn’t really matter does it? Nice gesture by him no matter what. Sure they will have a great day out and may allow kids who maybe can’t affird to be there enjoy it. Seems a win only situation to me
Seems to have matured greatly under Guardiola on and off the pitch.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Exactly. How many other City players, or Brighton players for that matter, have paid for their old whole school to attend? I hate this view of 'It makes no difference to him, he has loads of money'. It would make no difference to me to give the homeless man under the bridge a tenner today, but I'm not going to.

Wouldn't you? I would.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Full marks to Raheem for a great gesture.
Please don't score against us!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

That would be an even more magnanimous gesture! Better still perhaps Pep won't play him. He needs to rest before the more important Premier and Champions Leage games come up in my opinion. :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That would be an even more magnanimous gesture! Better still perhaps Pep won't play him. He needs to rest before the more important Premier and Champions Leage games come up in my opinion. :)

Surely he needs to sit in the stands with the kids for the match to complete the day out for them ? If he doesn’t then he’s a typical, self-centred footballer

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So what has that cost him? 550 @ £20? £11k. Nice he did it but why the publicity? On his millions it is the same as me buying a big issue, except I don't have shedloads of cash. Bloody show off.

And the cost of transport.

As others have said, sounds liked it leaked. He didn't promote.

Respect due.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Ordered 2 of the additional tickets for STH last Wednesday - still not appeared. s/w supporter services, their advice if anyone in the same position, is that it is Wembley that send the tickets out (?) and if the tickets have not turned up tomorrow, then to call back and I will be added to the "Duplicate List" at whoch point I can agree to collect tckets from Wembley before the match or print them at home. Of course if you go with duplicates, if the originals turn up they will be invalid.
Fingers crossed - felt a little peeved that they couldn't tell me if they had been sent/when, but good to know options exist and no need to panic!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
May have made an error with my ticket. I'm in Block 552, 13 Rows back. Just got my tickets and it says on the back ' Level 5 is the highest tier which has a steep gradient and may not be suitable for sufferers of vertigo'. Assuming Block 552 is Level 5, and knowing I suffer from vertigo, I may be in trouble. Anyone had any experience of Wembley with any helpful feedback?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final *** ADDITIONAL 1500 TICKETS ****

May have made an error with my ticket. I'm in Block 552, 13 Rows back. Just got my tickets and it says on the back ' Level 5 is the highest tier which has a steep gradient and may not be suitable for sufferers of vertigo'. Assuming Block 552 is Level 5, and knowing I suffer from vertigo, I may be in trouble. Anyone had any experience of Wembley with any helpful feedback?

13 rows back shouldn’t be any worse than WSU. If you’ve experienced that and can deal with then think you’ll be fine.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I'm not too keen on heights but haven't struggled with Wembley Upper Tier at all. 13 rows back isn't too bad and should be fairly close to the exit too, so you'll be okay.

Just don't look down :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have a spare ticket now as I can't attend.

The FA regulations say- 'Please note that tickets cannot be sold on but can be given to others that can attend'

So if someone wants it they can have it. I don't want payment but a donation to REMF would be a nice thing for the recipient to consider.

Gone to a good home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here