Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
the hubris and pomposity shown by the club in pursuit of the membership shekel this late in the day is incredibly annoying.

I don't believe this is anything to do with selling memberships and far more about expanding our fan base. Sth's, members and purchase history are not new fans, they're existing ones. The new fans are the sth and members friends, and this is the group they've been pushing as much as they can. They have given loyal fans the opportunity to get tickets, but beyond they want new people there to grow our fan base. That's their remit so fair enough

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
On the plus side, I am taking my 7-year old son to his first ever game; so if there are untaken seats in our block at least we may have the opportunity to move to other seats in case we get a couple of huge blokes sat in front of us.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I saw a tweet that said Portsmouth sold more in 1st day of sales (24,000) than Southampton took to FA Cup Semi final - also believe Chelsea struggled to sell out last season too so could be looking at about 73,000 again on Saturday with Man City's pathetic effort :)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just looked on the City forum, someone said they'd sold 21500 so far. If that's the case it'll definitely be a sub 70k attendance. At least our end won't look too empty, especially in the lower tier.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Some shenanigans going on suspect to force buyers into the sparsely populated areas as all of a sudden it’s now:

Upper: 695
Lower: 305
Club Wembley: 6
Total: 1,006

From 1642 just a couple of hours ago

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
I saw a tweet that said Portsmouth sold more in 1st day of sales (24,000) than Southampton took to FA Cup Semi final - also believe Chelsea struggled to sell out last season too so could be looking at about 73,000 again on Saturday with Man City's pathetic effort :)

Because season ticket holders were allowed to buy 10 tickets, no tiers or points system in place. The only criteria was that anyone that had been to a Check-A-Trade match this season (approx. 2500 people) got the pick of the seats in the first two hours of them being available.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
At least our end won't look too empty, especially in the lower tier.
Our end is going to be spectacularly FULL. A 35K strong Blue & White Army.

Parts of the City end and the neutral areas will be a bit sparse by comparison.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Which blocks are family blocks

It's on the stadium map in the ticketing site:

Screenshot 2019-04-02 at 15.19.30.png

Looks like a productive few hours.

Currently 335 on the lower. All the £80 opposite the tunnel have gone now. Most the remaining ones are £80 tickets in blocks 142/143
6 in the middle tier
260 non family area in the upper and 423 in the family area

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Because season ticket holders were allowed to buy 10 tickets, no tiers or points system in place. The only criteria was that anyone that had been to a Check-A-Trade match this season (approx. 2500 people) got the pick of the seats in the first two hours of them being available.

And because you could buy tickets for £20.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I Man city and us both have 33k each. Who has other 20/25k or will attendance be about 70k

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And because you could buy tickets for £20.
Exactly.

Portsmouth fans absolutely jizzing their pants because they took 40k to a nothing match where tickets were about 50p each. Who'd have guessed that. Someone should point out that teams like Gillingham and Bristol Rovers have both taken over 40,000 to Wembley - Rovers did so fairly recently. If prices are low enough and there aren't internal politics at work, it's not all that special.

Did Saints really only take 24k? And WHY?
I don't know how many they took there but they sold their allocation - which is more than Chelsea did. Packed Saints end, huge gaps at the Chelsea end.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Exactly.

Portsmouth fans absolutely jizzing their pants because they took 40k to a nothing match where tickets were about 50p each. Who'd have guessed that. Someone should point out that teams like Gillingham and Bristol Rovers have both taken over 40,000 to Wembley - Rovers did so fairly recently. If prices are low enough and there aren't internal politics at work, it's not all that special.

I don't know how many they took there but they sold their allocation - which is more than Chelsea did. Packed Saints end, huge gaps at the Chelsea end.

Not according to post #1200 on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here