Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Argh - postman has just been and no tickets today. Just cancelled our hotel booking for tonight in London (lost £50 deposit). Hope he's early with the post tomorrow although post time is usually around 1pm in my area. Have though been offered a ticket elsewhere by a kind NSC member who has 1 spare so might take that up.

I'd advise calling the ticket office, they'll add you to a duplicate list and Wembley will send you an email with print at home tickets instead. I did this today, as long as you call before 4pm you'll be fine and no need to queue at the ticket office tomorrow!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Argh - postman has just been and no tickets today. Just cancelled our hotel booking for tonight in London (lost £50 deposit). Hope he's early with the post tomorrow although post time is usually around 1pm in my area. Have though been offered a ticket elsewhere by a kind NSC member who has 1 spare so might take that up.

I’d be amazed if you called the club and they couldn’t arrange duplicates for you to pick up at Wembley.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Think the club said that if your tickets haven't arrived you can ring them up and arrange for ones to be collected at Wembley Stadium?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'd advise calling the ticket office, they'll add you to a duplicate list and Wembley will send you an email with print at home tickets instead. I did this today, as long as you call before 4pm you'll be fine and no need to queue at the ticket office tomorrow!

Cheers for that - will do. Thanks

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
I’ve also got 2 tickets not turned up . Phoned the ticket office , being added to the list . Sending e tickets this afternoon , if unable to print collect from Wembley !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the basis of tickets sold by both clubs, plus hospitality, can anyone give an accurate prediction of the likely pretendance (asking for a friend :whistle:) ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ, what a faff.

Unreal that Wembley can't simply give us a "print at home" option and email the tickets to us, like BHA and most other clubs do these days (which is what I actually expected to be able to do when I ordered mine). Buying online and then relying on the post is ridiculous and archaic.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Argh - postman has just been and no tickets today. Just cancelled our hotel booking for tonight in London (lost £50 deposit).

That’s too bad but don’t dispair - things have of habit of working out. For example I just picked up a last minute cancellation on a hotel room in London tonight. What are the chances of that!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s too bad but don’t dispair - things have of habit of working out. For example I just picked up a last minute cancellation on a hotel room in London tonight. What are the chances of that!

:laugh:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I’d be amazed if you called the club and they couldn’t arrange duplicates for you to pick up at Wembley.

Think the club said that if your tickets haven't arrived you can ring them up and arrange for ones to be collected at Wembley Stadium?

Cheers for that - will do. Thanks

I had a mental image of you stood by your front door, all decked out in blue and white, waiting for the postman to turn up...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Christ, what a faff.

Unreal that Wembley can't simply give us a "print at home" option and email the tickets to us, like BHA and most other clubs do these days (which is what I actually expected to be able to do when I ordered mine). Buying online and then relying on the post is ridiculous and archaic.

Etickets for England games too.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I still have a spare in block 537 if anyone is interested.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the basis of tickets sold by both clubs, plus hospitality, can anyone give an accurate prediction of the likely pretendance (asking for a friend :whistle:) ?

I'll guess at 65,121 (35,000 Albion, 25,000 Man City, 5,121 others).

Significantly higher than that, given that HW'sT specifically asked for the likely PRETENDANCE.

There are 17,000 'Club Wembley' debentures, no? These will surely all be counted, regardless of bums on seats.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Anyone had their missing tickets emailed this afternoon yet ? Anxious

No, in exactly the same boat as you. One of our tickets is missing (which they patently forgot to send out). Phoned three times today, said they were waiting for the duplicates to come back from the FA and would be sent out this afternoon as a print-at-home. They said they thought it would be e-mailed out to fans in the next couple of hours.....nothing as yet (last phone call at 4.15). Ridiculous that this has been left so late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here