Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Surprised if they sell out. Our allocation is about 6k more than any home crowd we have ever had.City presumably have 33k allocation leaving another 24k . Home supporters are buying elsewhere. (Club Wembley etc). The cost of tickets coupled with getting to and from London will put off many especially as it`s on television and a front row seat in living room or local pub will have it`s appeal.

Will definitely sell out. Personally think a lot of people will hold off so they can go with friends and family. Know lots of ST holders with enough points waiting till bronze members can also buy and some prepared to wait until they can just purchase extra tickets.
Pub has some appeal but this is a 1st semi final in 35 years atmosphere and experience will make most people want to be there if possible

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Calling @DrNo
Out of interest, why did they want tickets? Who do they support? Going to a semi-final to see two clubs you don't care about doesn't sound particularly interesting to me. And if by chance they actually support City, I'm disappointed your reply didn't consist of at least two words.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Out of interest, why did they want tickets? Who do they support? Going to a semi-final to see two clubs you don't care about doesn't sound particularly interesting to me. And if by chance they actually support City, I'm disappointed your reply didn't consist of at least two words.

I guess he "sort of" supports Brighton, as he was originally from Brighton but now lives out in the sticks somewhere near Stoke-On-Trent. He did once ask me a few years back if I was going to Derby and if I was could get him a ticket for that. As he's family I wasn't nasty, just said sorry, only allowed one ticket each.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I guess he "sort of" supports Brighton, as he was originally from Brighton but now lives out in the sticks somewhere near Stoke-On-Trent. He did once ask me a few years back if I was going to Derby and if I was could get him a ticket for that. As he's family I wasn't nasty, just said sorry, only allowed one ticket each.
If he wants to support us, I can't see why you wouldn't try and get him a ticket :shrug:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Queuing in progress, for "STH and 1901 members with 0+ points".

Should be a big splurge of sales this afternoon?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Once it’s open to all, get him a ticket. Convert him back to the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
We played Burton with a 29-30k gate, they brought fewer than 300 fans.

The largest 'Home' attendance since the Amex opened was 29,641 when we played Wigan Athletic. Total attendance 29,940, away 299

The Burton game was total 29,454, away 316, home 29,138

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Surprised if they sell out. Our allocation is about 6k more than any home crowd we have ever had.City presumably have 33k allocation leaving another 24k . Home supporters are buying elsewhere. (Club Wembley etc). The cost of tickets coupled with getting to and from London will put off many especially as it`s on television and a front row seat in living room or local pub will have it`s appeal.

29,000 fans made the far longer journey to Cardiff, when our home gates were a meagre 6,250, usually not selling out Withdean matches.

Lots of people who’s heart is with the club, but who rarely go, make an effort for these games.

IMO we’ll sell out the 33,400, but not straight away.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Does anyone know if can we use other fan numbers to purchase a block booking in one go?

We've got four fan numbers in the hope of getting 15 tickets.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Does anyone know if can we use other fan numbers to purchase a block booking in one go?

We've got four fan numbers in the hope of getting 15 tickets.

Four STH fan numbers will get you 12 tickets, next Wednesday (assuming they haven't already been used before then, and there are still tickets available).

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I suspect it will go on general sale then sell out. The fact the club are using it as an opportunity to flog next season’s membership shows they don’t expect to sell out before then. Otherwise it would be very bad PR move.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Anyone know how many there are in YS+, Bronze members and MyAlbion+ ?

I believe if you are on the waiting list for a season ticket you get Bronze membership, and I know a friend recently joined the wait and is about 8,000th in the queue. So that's a good minimum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here