Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It will only sell out completely near the very end of the process. So anyone desperate to get A seat will be able to get one.

Getting a nice group of 8+ together in your preferred location is a different matter. That opportunity will pass quite quickly.

After being on sale for 30 minutes there are 26029 seats available online.

Some blocks had big swathes of seats not offered. Blocks 126, 125 and 141 for example had close to 50% not offered. Blocks 142, 143, 124 and 123 only had a dozen of so disabled seats available when the capacity of each of these blocks must be close to 1000 so I'd suggest about 5000 of our allocation not online. Would suggest about 2500 sold in the first 30 mins

Who knows if these are part of our allocation and have not been released by the club or are not part of our allocation....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Didn’t take too long at all to get on and buy my first two tickets this morning. Hoping I can get a third nearby on Monday.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The queue has gone - you can get straight in now - until around 2pm!

Just went in to have a look what had sold and I can't even see the match listed ... perhaps because my tranche hasn't been put up yet?

How are sales going, was that 7000 sold on the other thread a wind up?

Just went in to have a look what had sold and I can't even see the match listed ... perhaps because my tranche hasn't been put up yet?

How are sales going, was that 7000 sold on the other thread a wind up?

Not a wind up but inaccurate reporting IMO. I think there were around 5000 held back from our allocation, so at 0930 about 2500 had been flogged

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After being on sale for 30 minutes there are 26029 seats available online.

Some blocks had big swathes of seats not offered. Blocks 126, 125 and 141 for example had close to 50% not offered. Blocks 142, 143, 124 and 123 only had a dozen of so disabled seats available when the capacity of each of these blocks must be close to 1000 so I'd suggest about 5000 of our allocation not online. Would suggest about 2500 sold in the first 30 mins

Who knows if these are part of our allocation and have not been released by the club or are not part of our allocation....

...or a big chunk held back by the club, for now, for their own "friends and family".

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not a wind up but inaccurate reporting IMO. I think there were around 5000 held back from our allocation, so at 0930 about 2500 had been flogged

OK, seen your other post now too. Odd about that 5,000 ... the club have said they are selling 33,000 tix so I expect they will (and not use for comp's etc). I'd have guessed at 3/4,000 gone in this first batch given fairly high points and people waiting for those with lower points, and maybe another 5/6000 by end of day

Where do you see tix on website? Home/Away games?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The queue has gone - you can get straight in now - until around 2pm!

As posted elsewhere, there probably aren't too many groups where everyone qualifies for the first wave, so many will be waiting until the points drops to that of the "least loyal" member of the group.

I'm slightly surprised to read people buying some tickets already with the hope of getting other(s) nearby in a later tranche - I'm not sure that approach is really needed.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
OK, seen your other post now too. Odd about that 5,000 ... the club have said they are selling 33,000 tix so I expect they will (and not use for comp's etc). I'd have guessed at 3/4,000 gone in this first batch given fairly high points and people waiting for those with lower points, and maybe another 5/6000 by end of day

Where do you see tix on website? Home/Away games?

It's on the ticket home page. Really confused when I got through to the ticket portal

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I think it will just go to general sale with around a thousand or so left , these will fly off the shelves , i also doubt Man City will not sell their allocation and if their sales are poor then there's always the chance of a extra block or two with segregation ? seems a bit daft to not sell tickets to people that want them but i think we could probably sell around 35-40k tickets for this , the club have been very astute pushing the new member promo and it looks like paying dividends with thousands no doubt adding their names to the list, call it what you like , but it's good for business , we must have made a pretty penny already from this years cup run , 2 more wins and somebody will have to find the key for the trophy cabinet .

Third Round Proper winners (32) £135,000
Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £180,000
Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £360,000
Quarter-Final winners (4) £720,000
Semi-Final winners (2) £1,800,000
Semi-Final losers (2) £900,000
Final runners-up (1) £1,800,000
Final winners (1) £3,600,000

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’m having to wait until Monday pm for our whole group to be eligible. Not sure we’ll all be able to sit together anyway by then so may bottle it before then and leave the last 2 to their fate!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
As posted elsewhere, there probably aren't too many groups where everyone qualifies for the first wave, so many will be waiting until the points drops to that of the "least loyal" member of the group.

I'm slightly surprised to read people buying some tickets already with the hope of getting other(s) nearby in a later tranche - I'm not sure that approach is really needed.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here