Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Agree. The whole membership thing is a rip off. All it does is “enable” the purchase history that is already there and could be used to prioritise sales anyway without having to charge any extra.

#barberout
Not really a rip of is it? Wembley tickets done all the home games I want to go to done :shrug:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Be interesting to see what the online queue is like at 2pm today and 9am tomorrow........personally think it'll sell out to the Weds windows (STH +2). Plenty will know STHs and have asked then to get tickets ('.....I've ALWAYS supported BHA, I just haven't been to any games yet......' etc) , and I suspect a fair few STHs are waiting to be able to but and sit with non-members.

Out for the 3 browsers I had open this was the best place I got in the queue! Think there is quite a lot of demand.

Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 14.01.57.png

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Be interesting to see what the online queue is like at 2pm today and 9am tomorrow....

Your queue number: 2809
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 2390
Expected arrival time on the website: 14:33
Your estimated wait time is: 30 minutes

... I suspect a fair few STHs are waiting to be able to but and sit with non-members.

With the lower tier pretty much sold out, that was a pretty risky or frustrating option.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
458 ahead 2 minute wait.

I'm pretty sure there's some kind of software bug in that whole Queue-It thing. With the faffing about most people do when they finally get to enter their details, I strongly suspect that queue position number is totally false. Maybe we're sharing the queue position reporting with a number of other websites? For me the really long queue numbers and the really short wait time just never rings true. What gives?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm pretty sure there's some kind of software bug in that whole Queue-It thing. With the faffing about most people do when they finally get to enter their details, I strongly suspect that queue position number is totally false. Maybe we're sharing the queue position reporting with a number of other websites? For me the really long queue numbers and the really short wait time just never rings true. What gives?
Unless 1000 people on there with 5 browser windows open equating to 5000 in the queue. Then closing 4/5 in one go.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Assume there's some kind of asynchronous queue that places multiple sessions to within a tolerance of the proven load in to the site at the same time, waits for a period and then tops up. So you move up "lots" of places initially and then rely on groups of people leaving.

People opening up multiple browser sessions just to report the wait time to NSC probably doesn't help :lol:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Unless 1000 people on there with 5 browser windows open equating to 5000 in the queue. Then closing 4/5 in one go.

Pretty sure it is this.

I just got my tickets and then closed down 4 browsers. Seems like there are plenty of tickets left at the moment. In the family section anyway.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I've tried opening more than one window on the same device, and it shows up the same queue position in both windows. Reckon there's more going on in the numbers than that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Be interesting to see what the online queue is like at 2pm today and 9am tomorrow........personally think it'll sell out to the Weds windows (STH +2). Plenty will know STHs and have asked then to get tickets ('.....I've ALWAYS supported BHA, I just haven't been to any games yet......' etc) , and I suspect a fair few STHs are waiting to be able to but and sit with non-members.

Or in the case of the message I got about 10 SECONDS after Millwall's final penalty hit orbit "I've always been a Liverpool fan but I'd love to come to Wembley...." :lolol: :wozza: :shootself: :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here