Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Only 2,467 now

Think it's called having a bit of fun.

Given that there are a load of people (unnecessarily) worried about their prospects of picking up a ticket next week, I’d say it’s called ‘being a dick’, personally.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorted, just got lower tier back row.

Loads of tickets left, I still think anyone who wants one will get one.

Absolutely this. No one needs to panic.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think we are now over halfway sold with c14k left online. Assuming c2k kept back for club/sponsors etc that means c17k bought out of the 23k season ticket holders. The monday sales will i think see another 8 to 10k go (esp if some of the season ticket holders are waiting from bronze members to buy with). This will likely go to the season ticket plus 2s but maybe not all the bands

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I think we are now over halfway sold with c14k left online. Assuming c2k kept back for club/sponsors etc that means c17k bought out of the 23k season ticket holders. The monday sales will i think see another 8 to 10k go (esp if some of the season ticket holders are waiting from bronze members to buy with). This will likely go to the season ticket plus 2s but maybe not all the bands

Lower tier 2071
Club Wembley 91 [we have too many fans with more money than sense]
Upper Tier 11908

Total: 14,070 remaining [plus any held back for club F & F]

As of 3pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
City are the opposite. They’ve sold a lot in the Upper Tiers but not many in the Lower. They all need to save their money as they’ve got so many games coming up so are buying the cheaper tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There are loads of big blocks available throughout the top deck, take your pick.

Yeah seems most seats available are in upper levels. Lower levels selling fast. Block I was after has less than 20 left now.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
City are the opposite. They’ve sold a lot in the Upper Tiers but not many in the Lower. They all need to save their money as they’ve got so many games coming up so are buying the cheaper tickets.

Many on their forum also think that the lower tier is too shallow and that the best views are from the front of the upper tier.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
From my previous trips to Wembley, I agree which is why I’ve gone for the front of 543.

Same approach for us - have calculated view + atmosphere + value and gone for front of 546 :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here