Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why is the membership worth it for next season?

I have gone to all but 6 matches just on my 'Purchase History'.

None of those 6 matches went further than STH.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Apologies if it has already been asked but is there a reason why you won't purchase a membership if it enabled you to get a ticket for the semi? It's £25 and therefore not a great amount in the grand scheme of things, ie costs for going to the semi (and potential final).

A number of extra tickets have been drip fed back into the pot including some prime lower tier seating yesterday. It's still unclear how many of the original 5k that were held back from being available online have dripped back in.

An observation. On the upper tier we have seats for sale in 27 of the 52 blocks. Does this mean we have more than City? You could argue that 2 of these blocks only have half the seats on sale, but I can;'t see the other half being offered to City as it would result in one exit vestibule and an unnecessary shared concourse. Maybe someone knows better?

Just before the next window there are:-

154 lower tier seats including nearly 100 in the prime £80 seats of blocks 126/127. The others are a scattering of singles and WC seats
.There are 8057 in the upper tier. The closest 4 blocks to the half way line have limited availability as does 537 (staff seats) and 532 which is sold out (odds on some coming available later here)?

And as previously mentioned only about a quarter of the upper tier blocks bang on the half way line were offered for sale which either means a huge sterile area or some of these could also become available. If they do I've no idea if they would be in addition to part of our allocation (with the club told to sell them last) or could be requested as an addition.

Will be very interesting to see what sells today as those who bought next years membership solely with the view to buying a ticket for this game are invited to buy from 0900

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
A number of extra tickets have been drip fed back into the pot including some prime lower tier seating yesterday. It's still unclear how many of the original 5k that were held back from being available online have dripped back in.

An observation. On the upper tier we have seats for sale in 27 of the 52 blocks. Does this mean we have more than City? You could argue that 2 of these blocks only have half the seats on sale, but I can;'t see the other half being offered to City as it would result in one exit vestibule and an unnecessary shared concourse. Maybe someone knows better?

Just before the next window there are:-

154 lower tier seats including nearly 100 in the prime £80 seats of blocks 126/127. The others are a scattering of singles and WC seats
.There are 8057 in the upper tier. The closest 4 blocks to the half way line have limited availability as does 537 (staff seats) and 532 which is sold out (odds on some coming available later here)?

And as previously mentioned only about a quarter of the upper tier blocks bang on the half way line were offered for sale which either means a huge sterile area or some of these could also become available. If they do I've no idea if they would be in addition to part of our allocation (with the club told to sell them last) or could be requested as an addition.

Will be very interesting to see what sells today as those who bought next years membership solely with the view to buying a ticket for this game are invited to buy from 0900

Thanks for all the info. I am one of the 9am crew. Excited but nervous!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Haven't counted the lower tiers, but there is about 7,600 available in the upper as of 8.30 this morning. Be very interesting to see how many MyAlbionPlus or whatever it's called members start snapping up tickets today. Personally I don't know a single person who has this membership.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
There’s a suggestion on the Man City forum that as many as up to 7,500 of their allocation have not been made available for sale. Their take up appears to be low.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Haven't counted the lower tiers, but there is about 7,600 available in the upper as of 8.30 this morning. Be very interesting to see how many MyAlbionPlus or whatever it's called members start snapping up tickets today. Personally I don't know a single person who has this membership.
It's a new membership for next season, taking over from the Bronze membership (which IIRC used to be called Blue when it was first introduced). Think the cup ticket slot allocation to people who have bought it, is mainly to promote this new membership. I've been a member since they introduced them (circumstances mean season tickets aren't suitable for me - I do get to most games though) and have been very happy with it. Not much to pay, you get priority purchase of tickets, a (fairly naff) goodie pack, and it's helping towards club funds generally.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It's a new membership for next season, taking over from the Bronze membership (which IIRC used to be called Blue when it was first introduced). Think the cup ticket slot allocation to people who have bought it, is mainly to promote this new membership. I've been a member since they introduced them (circumstances mean season tickets aren't suitable for me - I do get to most games though) and have been very happy with it. Not much to pay, you get priority purchase of tickets, a (fairly naff) goodie pack, and it's helping towards club funds generally.

Just curious, if you get to most games, why isn’t a ST suitable for you? I thought the breakeven in financial terms between getting a ST and paying full whack was around 14 games??

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
1200 in queue this morning. But how many were us lot looking to see how many were in the queue..

Straight in at 4 mins past....

I'll have a count up in an hour or so. If you someone who has stumped up for this membership having not held membership this year, you would think that person is motivated to get their ticket so will have their purchases made sooner rather than later......

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just curious, if you get to most games, why isn’t a ST suitable for you? I thought the breakeven in financial terms between getting a ST and paying full whack was around 14 games??
Fair point... I'm away on business some of the time (line of work I'm in weekends are more likely to be affected), but also variable as to whether one, or both, of my kids wants to go, and sometimes my missus does too. Getting the memberships means I have the flexibility to get decent tickets with them when required; once it gets to the general purchase window, often a poor selection/singles dotted around. And I get to experience games from different parts of the stadium too - and if I have to endure a match in a bad position, or just by an absolute tool, I can avoid that area in future! :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was on when it turned 9 this morning, and when the queue was randomly made there were a few hundred ahead of me. I've just logged on now and there's no queue. The tickets I was eying up last night are still there too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here