Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
can we get access to see what's available before our window opens[mine is 2 this afternoon as I am a bronze member with only 46 points].I am at work then so my wife is going to do it for me and my family. Website won't let me see beyond general seating plan

There are still plenty left in the upper tiers from rows 8 back to 24. In the cheaper section rows 15 to 24 you can still take your pick in many of the blocks.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
There are still plenty left in the upper tiers from rows 8 back to 24. In the cheaper section rows 15 to 24 you can still take your pick in many of the blocks.

is that the same for Block 550 as well? As in the first few rows are sold out? Ta

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm absolutely desperate for a ticket and been to 20+ matches this season.

The club put us in the same bracket

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Out of interest what cat. are you in?

Having a look at whats left I think you'll be ok :wink:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
is that the same for Block 550 as well? As in the first few rows are sold out? Ta

Block 550.PNG

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Is there now a sales window for people with no membership but who have purchase history? I know there wasn't at the beginning, but did they change it? (I hope so, it's only fair)

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
And you don’t know a STH who can get you one as one of their additional 2 on Wednesday?

Of course you do I’m sure and I understand why you’re miffed about requiring additional expense for a membership for this specific situation but over the course of a year is it not just worth buying the membership?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally don't know a STH.

Someone on here has kindly offered for Wednesday so fingers crossed.

Still not the point, I should be considered higher up the sales

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
3 for me dad and my bro£45 yellow on map behind the goal if posscheers

There are only c65 tickets left in the entire lower tier behind the goal. And most as singles.

I’d suggest you’ll have to plump for upper tiers instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only wheelchair spaces and carer tickets available in the section behind the goal. There’s a very small number available in the corners.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final

Is there now a sales window for people with no membership but who have purchase history? I know there wasn't at the beginning, but did they change it? (I hope so, it's only fair)

Agree. The whole membership thing is a rip off. All it does is “enable” the purchase history that is already there and could be used to prioritise sales anyway without having to charge any extra.

#barberout

Last edited:

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Agree. The whole membership thing is a rip off. All it does is “enable” the purchase history that is already there and could be used to prioritise sales.

#barberout
Ah yes, the old loyalty points only work if you pay extra scheme!

The first handful of matches of the season my dad comes from Australia, he would have to also buy a membership.

Then I go to a handful of matches with my partner, she would have to buy a membership

Then I go to a handful of matches with my friend from Woking, he would have to buy a membership.

Then I go to a handful of matches with my friend from London, he would have to buy a membership.

I accept I will miss out on a few big and local away matches. I accept I have to pay higher prices to sit in the few crappy seats left each match.

I will not accept missing out on this (especially with more tickets available then ever).

This is the first time I am disheartened/fuming at the club.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ah yes, the old loyalty points only work if you pay extra scheme!

The first handful of matches of the season my dad comes from Australia, he would have to also buy a membership.

Then I go to a handful of matches with my partner, she would have to buy a membership

Then I go to a handful of matches with my friend from Woking, he would have to buy a membership.

Then I go to a handful of matches with my friend from London, he would have to buy a membership.

I accept I will miss out on a few big and local away matches. I accept I have to pay higher prices to sit in the few crappy seats left each match.

I will not accept missing out on this (especially with more tickets available then ever).

This is the first time I am disheartened/fuming at the club.

Can you not get yourself and partner a membership.

When your Dad comes, book tickets on partner's membership.
When your partner comes, book tickets on partner's membership.
When your friend from Woking comes, book tickets on partner's membership.
When your friend from London comes, book tickets on partner's membership.

Genuinely trying to be helpful as friends have a similar situation and get by on two memberships always getting tickets when they want :shrug:

At the moment, no. But as I and the biggest option on the poll predict, it will need another window, beyond members to sell out. Whether that's correct or not, or if the club choose to hold fire in the hope that the last few will enforce folk to buy a membership is yet to be seen.

Personally I think they dropped a ball by not announcing a window, say from Friday that was a general sale without membership, subject to availability. Such a move would show that there is a plan if they don't sell out by then, would give those like yourself a clear choice and still somewhat take away your right to moan if they did indeed sell out before said sale period.

I can just see now a general sale will need to be announced to the fury of those who bought a membership with just a ticket for this fixture in mind.

What do I know.....As I was previously told, I am wrong just about all the time!

With an hour until the next sales window begins there are currently:-

210 on the lower tier (9 paid, most of the rest are disabled/helpers)
4 on the middle tier (all singles)
10338 in the upper tier. Good availability in all blocks apart from, 501 (next to the divide with Man City and not many were offered in the first place) 537 (been suggested this is for staff and families but the back 2-3 rows are now available), 532 (which is totally sold out). the only upper tier blocks with a decent number of seats in the front 3 rows are blocks 547-549 which have been designated for families.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Agree. The whole membership thing is a rip off. All it does is “enable” the purchase history that is already there and could be used to prioritise sales anyway without having to charge any extra.

#barberout

Did you not think that the money that comes in from membership is what helped fund the team that got to the SF in the first place? :shrug:

Can you not get yourself and partner a membership.

When your Dad comes, book tickets on partner's membership.
When your partner comes, book tickets on partner's membership.
When your friend from Woking comes, book tickets on partner's membership.
When your friend from London comes, book tickets on partner's membership.

Genuinely trying to be helpful as friends have a similar situation and get by on two memberships always getting tickets when they want :shrug:

Agree, in most cases one membership will be suffiecient, in extreme ones no more than two should be needed.

And you don't *have* to join, just don't grizzle when members are prioritised. It's not like the scheme was dreamed up especially for the semi.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Is the myalbion+ a paid membership or free? My wife has received an email stating, "sorry for the confusion but as a myalbion+ member you can buy tickets from 9am on Tuesday, please ignore the previous email". Firstly, there was no previous email and secondly, she has never paid for membership. Confused...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Is the myalbion+ a paid membership or free? My wife has received an email stating, "sorry for the confusion but as a myalbion+ member you can buy tickets from 9am on Tuesday, please ignore the previous email". Firstly, there was no previous email and secondly, she has never paid for membership. Confused...

Its the replacement for Bronze from next season, and its not free.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the moment, no. But as I and the biggest option on the poll predict, it will need another window, beyond members to sell out. Whether that's correct or not, or if the club choose to hold fire in the hope that the last few will enforce folk to buy a membership is yet to be seen.

Personally I think they dropped a ball by not announcing a window, say from Friday that was a general sale without membership, subject to availability. Such a move would show that there is a plan if they don't sell out by then, would give those like yourself a clear choice and still somewhat take away your right to moan if they did indeed sell out before said sale period.

I can just see now a general sale will need to be announced to the fury of those who bought a membership with just a ticket for this fixture in mind.

What do I know.....As I was previously told, I am wrong just about all the time!

With an hour until the next sales window begins there are currently:-

210 on the lower tier (9 paid, most of the rest are disabled/helpers)
4 on the middle tier (all singles)
10338 in the upper tier. Good availability in all blocks apart from, 501 (next to the divide with Man City and not many were offered in the first place) 537 (been suggested this is for staff and families but the back 2-3 rows are now available), 532 (which is totally sold out). the only upper tier blocks with a decent number of seats in the front 3 rows are blocks 547-549 which have been designated for families.

Be interesting to see what the online queue is like at 2pm today and 9am tomorrow........personally think it'll sell out to the Weds windows (STH +2). Plenty will know STHs and have asked then to get tickets ('.....I've ALWAYS supported BHA, I just haven't been to any games yet......' etc) , and I suspect a fair few STHs are waiting to be able to but and sit with non-members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here