Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What I don't get is the people who bought a seat the expense side of the price split? I saw loads either 1 row forward or back from saving £15-£20 per ticket. The person in the seat directly behind or in front will have paid that much less. Maybe just didn't realise or care? :shrug:

I noticed this and ended up with seats about three rows away from a price change. Two factors for me. Firstly, my hope (having not been to new Wembley for anything other than a Club Wembley lunch many years ago) that the split is genuinely indicative of a better view. Secondly, because there were loads of tickets left there when I bought and we were trying to link up with a group of 5 who couldn't buy till the afternoon. That went pear shaped and lots of others bought on high side of the price border instead of below us! :shrug: :rant:

I think we may need to go to general sale to shift the last c2k which are likely to be the back two rows of the upper tiers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should test the resolve of the "absolutely desperate for a ticket" once a season-ers.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You'll have to forgive me for this, as I haven't been following the eligibility closely as I won't be going (and this has probably been asked and answered before);

...but do the STH 'plus 2's' have to have a fan number, or is it for anyone?

You assign the 2 tickets to the STH as they are the fan eligible to buy at that tier.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
May be a daft question, but for anyone who has been to Wembley a few times;

Is there a big difference between being right at the back of the upper tier, and say, mid to lower part of the upper tier? Really don't want to have too shit a view but having to wait on buying tickets due to mates without STs.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Is there a big difference between being right at the back of the upper tier, and say, mid to lower part of the upper tier? Really don't want to have too shit a view but having to wait on buying tickets due to mates without STs.

I've gone row 15, as discussed above, that is the front row of the £30 seats, rows 1 - 14 are £45. So you would expect the view to be better the lower in the stand you are. There is a few of us with kids in tow and a few others, so £70 for an adult +2 kids didn't seem so bad in the cheaper price bracket.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've gone row 15, as discussed above, that is the front row of the £30 seats, rows 1 - 14 are £45. So you would expect the view to be better the lower in the stand you are. There is a few of us with kids in tow and a few others, so £70 for an adult +2 kids didn't seem so bad in the cheaper price bracket.

Ta. Might look online to see if there's any photos to give an idea of views from different tiers/stands.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

In short. I'd say anything other than front 10-15 rows of the upper tier is pretty shit. But that's my personal opinion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Ta. Might look online to see if there's any photos to give an idea of views from different tiers/stands.

UPDATE: here it is! Useful

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat#

the captain

May 21, 2013
how do we know what's left

There would literally be no point in me going if I didn't take mine.
can we get access to see what's available before our window opens[mine is 2 this afternoon as I am a bronze member with only 46 points].I am at work then so my wife is going to do it for me and my family. Website won't let me see beyond general seating plan

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
can we get access to see what's available before our window opens[mine is 2 this afternoon as I am a bronze member with only 46 points].I am at work then so my wife is going to do it for me and my family. Website won't let me see beyond general seating plan

No but where are you hoping for and how many, I’ll take a butchers and report back...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm absolutely desperate for a ticket and been to 20+ matches this season.

The club put us in the same bracket

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

And you don’t know a STH who can get you one as one of their additional 2 on Wednesday?

Of course you do I’m sure and I understand why you’re miffed about requiring additional expense for a membership for this specific situation but over the course of a year is it not just worth buying the membership?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here