Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Got in and could see the seats in the blocks I wanted disappearing! If you are after 1 or 2 there are loads but if you're buying for a group there aren't many big blocks of seats left.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I suspect it will go on general sale then sell out. The fact the club are using it as an opportunity to flog next season’s membership shows they don’t expect to sell out before then. Otherwise it would be very bad PR move.

Considering 'Every season ticket holder' is guaranteed, and there are only 23,500 roughly season ticket holders, i can see why they would do this, for members sales which start from Monday/Tuesday, before season ticket holders can get extras... leaving 10k roughly...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Got in and could see the seats in the blocks I wanted disappearing! If you are after 1 or 2 there are loads but if you're buying for a group there aren't many big blocks of seats left.

There are quite literally THOUSANDS available, with loads available in pretty much all of the blocks except the 5 immediately behind the goal, and the £80 side seats.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There are quite literally THOUSANDS available, with loads available in pretty much all of the blocks except the 5 immediately behind the goal, and the £80 side seats..

I was buying for a group of 8 that wanted to sit together. Not that many groups of 8 seats left right next to each other in the blocks I wanted. But yes there are load of tickets

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bought 31 tickets today (this morning and just now) over 3 rows.

Very happy Mid Sussex Seagulls fans. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here