Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm pretty sure there's some kind of software bug in that whole Queue-It thing. With the faffing about most people do when they finally get to enter their details, I strongly suspect that queue position number is totally false. Maybe we're sharing the queue position reporting with a number of other websites? For me the really long queue numbers and the really short wait time just never rings true. What gives?

Agreed. Seems to be all over the place, and also wildly overestimating queue positions.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't like the graphics of the little Queue-It man. The way the green bars move forward / right, behind him, make it look like he is moonwalking backwards on an airport travelator.

And the way it throws you to the ticket site when the poor little ****er gets within a few agonising feet of the finish. Poor chap never quite gets there.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I don't like the graphics of the little Queue-It man. The way the green bars move forward / right, behind him, make it look like he is moonwalking backwards on an airport travelator.

And the way it throws you to the ticket site when the poor little ****er gets within a few agonising feet of the finish. Poor chap never quite gets there.

It sounds like a nightmare I have when I'm chasing something but can't catch it up.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Bought 3 in the lower tier at 9am this morning and got 3 more at the 2pm window. Not many left in there now, upper tiers more or less empty.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bought 3 in the lower tier at 9am this morning and got 3 more at the 2pm window. Not many left in there now, upper tiers more or less empty.

Didn't think there was 3 together in the lower tier, or you just got 3 random tickets in the same block?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Whether a true picture or not there are currently 7,731 tickets available in the Upper tier from c15000 initially so far from empty.

Total left: 7,775.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not really a rip of is it? Wembley tickets done all the home games I want to go to done :shrug:

It is a totally unnecessary scheme. If it was just based on purchase history, you’d have got all the same tickets without having to pay a fee for “membership”.

It doesn’t affect me as I have a season ticket, but I still call it out for what it is. A rip off!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whether a true picture or not there are currently 7,731 tickets available in the Upper tier from c15000 initially so far from empty.

That was over 10,000 a few hours ago. Uh oh.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

There was 13k just over this morning so thats just over 5k sold today. I had reckoned 7k to go today. So will 2k more go?

Tomorrow I can see maybe 3k going. That will leave at least c3k for sloppy seconds

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I've just been on the Man City ticket site, they don't have a man at all! I've joined the queue for their 3pm sale apparently.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
You've still got time to get the Albion+ and buy a ticket on Tuesday. If you go to 20 games next season it will be worth it
Why is the membership worth it for next season?

I have gone to all but 6 matches just on my 'Purchase History'.

None of those 6 matches went further than STH.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Maybe we'll make another semi-final next season.

Best to be prepared for these things.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012

Do you go alone or buy in a group? If you want 3+ together I've found membership is needed if you want to sit together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here