Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Travel for people with Disabilities to Wembley

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Just seen this on the official website so apologies if everybody already knows but it's worth posting anyway , well done to the club for securing the services of the Jumbulance .

Brighton & Hove Albion are delighted to confirm that the club has secured the services of the The Jumbulance Trust to provide accessible coach travel for our disabled supporters for the Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Manchester City at Wembley Stadium.

The Jumbulance Trust is an accessible travel charity that exists to make travel possible for adults and children who have a disability or have a serious or complex health condition.

The service they offer makes use of a state-of-the-art Premier League branded vehicle, a team of experienced drivers and their affiliated groups of professionals and medical and lay volunteers, all of which help make this service possible.

The cost for supporters will be £25.00 - this price is in line with Seagull Travel’s prices for this fixture and will depart from the Amex Stadium at 11.30am.

If you are a registered disabled supporter with the club and are interested in booking this service, please register your interest by emailing the club at supporter.services@brightonandhovealbion.com - giving your full name, FAN number and contact telephone number by 4pm on Sunday 24th March 2019.

Please note that the service will run from The Amex to Wembley Stadium with no additional pick-ups. Parking at the Amex during the day will be free of charge.

For more information on the The Jumbulance Trust, please click here.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When you think about all the moan ups we have about what the club do wrong they do smash it with the stuff they get right , good stuff.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have already booked 2 seats on Seagulls Travel picking up at Clair Hall my only concern is where does this start from and the liklehood of there being 2 seats together when it gets to Haywards Heath.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I have already booked 2 seats on Seagulls Travel picking up at Clair Hall my only concern is where does this start from and the liklehood of there being 2 seats together when it gets to Haywards Heath.

I dare say the clue is the bit where it states that it leaves the Amex and goes to Wembley with no additional stops

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I thought that referred to the Jumbulance not standard Seagulls Travel that shows Clair Haa as a pick up point and what I have booked on and asked about.

Perhaps make it clearer in your wording and post it in a thread not about the specific service?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I dare say the clue is the bit where it states that it leaves the Amex and goes to Wembley with no additional stops

I thought that referred to the Jumbulance not standard Seagulls Travel that shows Clair Haa as a pick up point and what I have booked on and asked about.

Perhaps make it clearer in your wording and post it in a thread not about the specific service?

I would suggest that you read the title of the thread and post no 3 and you will see that it is perfectly clear and in order to most people.

Perfect. Never change, BG.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Your travelling companion is probably hoping that there won't be...

(sorry )

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I would suggest that you read the title of the thread and post no 3 and you will see that it is perfectly clear and in order to most people.

As I'm helpful though and not going to rise to your attitude the Clair hall service is the only one listed on the seagull travel website as st20. Now assuming this would mean seagull travel coach 20 then it would appear Clair hall is the departure point for the service you are booked on. I recommend getting there at least 5 hours prior to departure to ensure seats together though

theboybilly

As I'm helpful though and not going to rise to your attitude the Clair hall service is the only one listed on the seagull travel website as st20. Now assuming this would mean seagull travel coach 20 then it would appear Clair hall is the departure point for the service you are booked on. I recommend getting there at least 5 hours prior to departure to ensure seats together though

That's cutting it fine for BG :D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thank you for your input but I have never used Seagulls Travel before hence the question . I tried ringing them but got a recorded message saying they were not available and that leaving a message was not possible. I stupidly thought somebody on NSC could answer the query.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Thank you for your input but I have never used Seagulls Travel before hence the question . I tried ringing them but got a recorded message saying they were not available and that leaving a message was not possible. I stupidly thought somebody on NSC could answer the query.

And I just attempted to for you. Won't bother in future if it's not appreciated

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Email them BG, they'll be quite busy. I think Blues Away are good at accommodating 2 persons travelling together with reserved seats, so no reason why not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every time you think there’s absolutely no way a thread could possibly be derailed :wozza:

How has this been derailed the thread is about disabled travelling to Wembley and my query was about the same except using Seagulls Travel instead of the Jumbulance but still disabled travel.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

As I'm helpful though and not going to rise to your attitude the Clair hall service is the only one listed on the seagull travel website as st20. Now assuming this would mean seagull travel coach 20 then it would appear Clair hall is the departure point for the service you are booked on.

Your question HAS been very helpfully answered for you, in post #11, as copied above.

I think " thank you [MENTION=27239]atomised[/MENTION] " are probably the words you meant to type.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
kermit facepalm.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here