Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best chants to sing at Wembley

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I wannabe adored- Stone Roses

"We're no clowns, we won't back down, we don't need you to tell us who's going down, down, down, down, down, down, down down, CH's blue and white army, down, down, down, down, down, CH's blue and white army, down, down, down, down, down, down CH's blue and white army, down, down, down, down"... x34

That'll really rub it in their fans faces when we're only losing 2-0. They'll be fuming.

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
"Brighton are back"

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"Best chants to sing at Wembley"

Not sure if this has already been suggested, but.....

"3-0... to the Albion... 3-0... to the Albio-oo-on.. 3-0..." etc etc

:bounce:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't look back in anger

I must admit, in the unlikely even we do win, a good old burst of Wonderwall would greatly amuse me. A bit like when the Germans sang 'football's coming home' as the put us out of Euro98.

I'm beginning to look forward to this.

Oh, hang on, what am I thinking? ???

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly
Have you heard of the Arsenal Highbury
Shank said no, i dont think so
But Ive heard of the Brighton North Stand

Na na na na na na na na,
Na na na nana na na na
We are the Brighton North Stand 1970s Classic

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly
Have you heard of the Arsenal Highbury
Shank said no, i dont think so
But Ive heard of the Brighton North Stand

Na na na na na na na na,
Na na na nana na na na
We are the Brighton North Stand 1970s Classic

Pedant alert, "North Bank, Highbury"

Love to hear that, classic! Another 70's classic on my signature line.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I would love us to sing Praise You by Fatboy Slim with a very slight tweak.

“We’ve come a long, long way together, through the hard times and the good. We have to celebrate you Brighton, we have to praise you like we should.”

It would be a unique song to us, with the obvious Brighton connections and it would sound f*cking class. Can’t velieve it’s never been done.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Given what’s going on in th country at the moment and the fact we are probably the biggest pro remain football supporters in the country I think it would be fantastic if we could get something going in and amongst the usual Albion songs.

With this in mind I think this great little ditty from the remain ‘barmy army’ heading down to London yesterday could get an airing on the trains and coaches up to Wembley and would be magnificent if we could get it sung at the game.

https://twitter.com/fbawaydays/status/1109463967515201536?s=12

Perhaps someone could get some lyrics sheets for all of us to sing it in unison?

???

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wembley, Wembley, what went wrong, oh so wrong. We traveled together for so long. I never thought a guy could cry. Til citeh won the cup so sly.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Wembley, Wembley, what went wrong, oh so wrong. We traveled together for so long. I never thought a guy could cry. Til citeh won the cup so sly.

Wembley, Wembley will never give citeh a loan.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Given what’s going on in th country at the moment and the fact we are probably the biggest pro remain football supporters in the country I think it would be fantastic if we could get something going in and amongst the usual Albion songs.

With this in mind I think this great little ditty from the remain ‘barmy army’ heading down to London yesterday could get an airing on the trains and coaches up to Wembley and would be magnificent if we could get it sung at the game.

Perhaps someone could get some lyrics sheets for all of us to sing it in unison?

???

Please keep that shit out of this

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

???

Your on the wrong thread! leave politics out of the cup final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here