Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Concession Tickets

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I will be buying an over 65 ticket this week but there is an outside chance I won't be able to go. The club has stated that concessions cannot be upgraded for this match so if I want to pass that ticket to a friend (under 65) what are my options.? Can I elect to pay full price when buying my ticket.? Not looking to fiddle anybody but don't want the seat to go unused either.

Any thoughts.?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I will be buying an over 65 ticket this week but there is an outside chance I won't be able to go. The club has stated that concessions cannot be upgraded for this match so if I want to pass that ticket to a friend (under 65) what are my options.? Can I elect to pay full price when buying my ticket.? Not looking to fiddle anybody but don't want the seat to go unused either.

Any thoughts.?

Like it or not, there is no legitimate way you can pass the ticket on. Not sure you can get a normal priced ticket if you are over 65 so the only advice is to pass it on to some who at least looks like they are over 65!!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Like it or not, there is no legitimate way you can pass the ticket on. Not sure you can get a normal priced ticket if you are over 65 so the only advice is to pass it on to some who at least looks like they are over 65!!!

I'll take it..

s-l300.jpg

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

That's the conclusion I came to. Thanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here