Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Screenshot_20190320-070646.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Happy Solly March Day everyone!

Anyone dressing up as Solly today in order to celebrate him?

We’ve hung decorations on our traditional Solly cardboard cut-out and will be having a Solly March cake later on.

Hoping to watch his equaliser at Millwall over 100 times but we’ll see; got to go to work as there is still, sadly, no official bank holiday on this glorious date.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
How lovely. It would have been my Dad’s birthday today, he first took me to stand on the East Terrace in the mid 70s, so this thread has made me smile a lot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

For some of the posters on here, that is the DREAM Albion squad. Just imagine the FUN they could have grizzling and moaning about that lot.

Edit: I especially like the Solly / Schelotto hybrid in the back row, that looks like Edinson Cavani :thumbsup:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Always been baffled at some of the Solly bashers on NSC, lets just put that to bed and appreciate what a talent our boy is.

Happy Solly March Day to all. xx

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Always been baffled at some of the Solly bashers on NSC, lets just put that to bed and appreciate what a talent our boy is.

Happy Solly March Day to all. xx

I hope not, I need The Bashing of Solly March to go to it finally and oh so predictable conclusion:-

- 'Boooo', 'he's rubbish' 'why aren't we playing Knockaert'.
- Big money transfer rumour to a decent club.
- 'I'd drive him there...'.
- Transfer complete.
- 'Well done Barber-Out you robbed them'.
- Solly scores the winner in a big game, direct from a free kick...

... then the bit I'll be waiting for...

..."Well he couldn't do that for us"

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Happy Solly March day everyone......... :bowdown:...........may your floated free kicks fumble their way through the gloves of destiny....

Bank holiday for me, might even fly to Spain for 10 days of Sun! :)

TNBA

TTF

It was actually, a totally useless free kick, if the keeper had caught it as he should have done, Solly would have been berated by us all for buggering up our last chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was actually, a totally useless free kick, if the keeper had caught it as he should have done, Solly would have been berated by us all for buggering up our last chance.
Indeed, but although the free-kick didn't go where he intended, it wasn't far off, it was nearly spot on.

And aside from the free-kick though, he played well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here