Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thread for completely random nonsense.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The chilli sauce on the doner kebab has gone straight through me......no pleasant in the loo

I find chili sauce nowadays shit in kebabs shops. It's more bolognese like

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the blood of Christ (maybe). OK I don't remember .... why? please

Well I thought they were red due to the blood of Christ on his feet at the crucifixion as well , turns out it’s not so religiously founded ,
They used to be white but in the 12th century changed to red because they used to pick up the dye of the red robes and wot nots on a boil wash so the pope CelestineIII decided due to domestic cutbacks all the socks should be red ! Over the years the popes socks actually started to be made from silk and with the advent of washing machines the colour really could be anything but they stuck with red Interesting stuff eh :)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Well I thought they were red due to the blood of Christ on his feet at the crucifixion as well , turns out it’s not so religiously founded ,
They used to be white but in the 12th century changed to red because they used to pick up the dye of the red robes and wot nots on a boil wash so the pope CelestineIII decided due to domestic cutbacks all the socks should be red ! Over the years the popes socks actually started to be made from silk and with the advent of washing machines the colour really could be anything but they stuck with red Interesting stuff eh :)

thank you! Pope's not a vegan then :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here