Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] viewing options for expats cite v us

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
persuant to the fact that streaming is naughty , will the semi's be televised in a manner that overseas fans can watch the game legally without losing all streams on the 85th minute thus missing the best part of the game.??????

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
If you go to TVCatchup.com you will be redirected to their premium service for people abroad - then just sign-up with any false email (seems like they do not check) and then you will get one week's free trial.
Used it a couple of times now to watch matches.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I use an app on my Xbox one which gives you access to all major UK channels. It cuts out every 2-3 mins, but they’ve added a refresh button which means you only miss 1-2 seconds tops. Either that or bet365 stream the FA cup.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
If you’re looking to watch it in the US all the FA Cup action has been on the ESPN Plus app. They’re pushing this app hard and you can get a 7 day free trial.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
If you’re looking to watch it in the US all the FA Cup action has been on the ESPN Plus app. They’re pushing this app hard and you can get a 7 day free trial.

This is what I use, its $4.99 a month and I am only using it till the cup final, then you can stop.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
persuant to the fact that streaming is naughty , will the semi's be televised in a manner that overseas fans can watch the game legally without losing all streams on the 85th minute thus missing the best part of the game.??????

It's on BBC 1 as was the Millwall match and the West Brom replay.
Watched both those games on an absolutely perfect BBC 1 'live' stream - quality picture, no buffering via this link ; https://www.firstonetv.live/Live/United-Kingdom/BBC-One--4
No VPN or sign-up required.

Be patient whilst the blue circle loads, choose a stream - BBC 1 will flash on the screen for a second, screen will go black, an Ad will take 10 secs to load, 5 secs later you can skip Ad and BBC 1 will be on.
Used Firefox browser.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

it's US$4.99/month on ESPN plus. My cousins have paid for the content so I just turn it on when I get to Chicago.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

It's on BBC 1 as was the Millwall match and the West Brom replay.
Watched both those games on an absolutely perfect BBC 1 'live' stream - quality picture, no buffering via this link ; https://www.firstonetv.live/Live/United-Kingdom/BBC-One--4
No VPN or sign-up required.

Be patient whilst the blue circle loads, choose a stream - BBC 1 will flash on the screen for a second, screen will go black, an Ad will take 10 secs to load, 5 secs later you can skip Ad and BBC 1 will be on.
Used Firefox browser.

The Bad NewsThe service on that link has now been discontinued.
The Good News Earlier today ESPN secured the Australian FA Cup rights and you can now watch it via a free 14-day trial through Kayo Sports ;
https://kayosports.com.au/?irgwc=1&...eting=impact-1&campaign=launch&voucher=LAUNCH

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
So is it definitely not on any of the sports channels over here?
I was hoping to locate a sports bar and settle in for a liquid lunch!

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
and for those of us in Mexico ESPN are showing it, which is great considering they didn't show any of the previous rounds - and even better for me who had to cancel going to watch the game.....due to emergency surgery...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here