Propper
Izquierdo

Bissouma
Locadia

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yes, but it's not the final, is it. Not even a final; just a semi-final, no more Wembley kudos than playing Spurs away.

Last chance for Bruno to play at Wembley.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I saw someone on Twitter say Locadia is injured? Hopefully it’s not true as we need someone upfront more mobile than Murray.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
My Sauce tells me the following:

Bruno and Bong to start
March in for Knocky
Andone in for Murray
Locadia was due to start but injured his calf

And Izzy isn't fully fit and needs a knee op at the end of the season, wonder why he is in any squad??

Don't shoot the messenger.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Bruno and Bong to start
March in for Knocky
Andone in for Murray

And Izzy isn't fully fit and needs a knee op at the end of the season, wonder why he is in any squad??

I too have heard his starting lineup

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With Fulham losing and getting relegated this evening it ups the need for us to put out the strongest possible side against Chelsea sod Saturday take care of that when it happens as it is 1983 all over again, all on the glory nothing on the bread and butter business.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
With Fulham losing and getting relegated this evening it ups the need for us to put out the strongest possible side against Chelsea sod Saturday take care of that when it happens as it is 1983 all over again, all on the glory nothing on the bread and butter business.
I think this but will the strongest team have one eye on the cup? If we played some that are most likely to be on the bench on Saturday, they will have more to play for, hoping for a starting place.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think this but will the strongest team have one eye on the cup? If we played some that are most likely to be on the bench on Saturday, they will have more to play for, hoping for a starting place.

Who was you thinking of as Bruno and Bong are certs for the bench the only real competition is Knockaert, March and Jahakanbahsh and no 2 stand out, any of the 2 from 3 would be ok.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Steele

Schelotto
Ostigard
O'Hara
Rosenior

Sidwell
Butters
Kishishev

Hart
Sandaza
Cox

Give the u23 cb's and Steele a run out. Recall Schelotto for a game straight from the injury table. Rest everyone else.

9-0

Bruno and Bong to start
March in for Knocky
Andone in for Murray

Sounds fair enough but it is AJ who should make way, Knocky combines well with Bruno. Obviously also any of our squad midfielders should start ahead of Stephens whose entire half paced attitude kills the momentum of the team

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Sounds fair enough but it is AJ who should make way, Knocky combines well with Bruno. Obviously also any of our squad midfielders should start ahead of Stephens whose entire half paced attitude kills the momentum of the team

Stephens is still dining out on the pass to Knocky V Palarse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here