Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Ian Bell

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There was speculation and suggestions that Ian Bell should be callrd up again for The Ashes but it appears that he has a toe injury and will be out of action for 3 months.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
V0hP56W.gif

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There was speculation and suggestions that Ian Bell should be callrd up again for The Ashes but it appears that he has a toe injury and will be out of action for 3 months.

And?

The 1st test is 1st August so what's the problem other than being yesterday's man

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Colin Bell? Manchester City? Topical. Topical. Up to date. Cricket you say? Cricket, yes. I hurt my toe once. Didn't affect my cricket, but I never got to play for Manchester City. That was disappointing. Or was it ? ???

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It appears that this speculation and suggestion is actually 1 interview by Michael Vaughan back in Feb.

el punal

Colin Bell? Manchester City? Topical. Topical. Up to date. Cricket you say? Cricket, yes. I hurt my toe once. Didn't affect my cricket, but I never got to play for Manchester City. That was disappointing. Or was it ? ???

I believe Man City have named one of their stands after Colin Bell. I sincerely hope it wasn’t one behind the goals, now that would be embarrassing. :blush:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
MATT Critchley who plays for DERBYSHIRE could do a job.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I believe Man City have named one of their stands after Colin Bell. I sincerely hope it wasn’t one behind the goals, now that would be embarrassing. :blush:

Tha fans voted for it but the club overruled. It was a 'thing' some years ago :lolol:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
No, it is North Stand Chat and any old bollocks is up for discussion, have you not noticed yet?

Yeah, of course I have . some subjects however would be better off elsewhere rather than trying to bolster an already inflated post count, dontya think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here