Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Make Wembley blue and white

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'll be right alongside you TOW! It has to be done!

I'm 61 and haven't worn my Bukta 78-79 shirt for nigh on 40 years!! Amazingly, it still fits comfortably. Thought I'd long lost it until Mrs SUA Seagull found it in a sealed plastic bag about three months ago (great timing!), so it's still in good nick.

Throw caution to the wind everyone and don the stripes with pride - 35,000 jubilant Albion fans in a sea of blue and white, with a global audience witnessing the spectacle.

It's going to be an immense occasion, whatever the result. Can't wait, and I am going to savour every second of it, win or lose. Up the Albion! :ascarf:

View attachment 107158

That’s not an original shirt is it? It has the wrong badge.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have received 30,000 pieces of blue and white confetti to be LUZZED from front row of the upper tier tomorrow.

:vuvu

Fantastic work. I am on front row of upper tiers too and will be LUZZING streamers.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I rang supporter services , sent the voucher back to them and they sent the shirt to me.
Too late now I know , but one of the options was to pick the shirt up from Wembley.

Supporter services actually got back to me the day after my post above and a voucher duly appeared in the post which was successfully exchanged for a new shirt just before the Saints game. Satisfied customer here

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
That’s not an original shirt is it? It has the wrong badge.

You should be a detective! The shirt's 100% original but, many years ago, the Bukta logo and the original seagull emblem died a death in an overly hot wash, so my missus sewed on a fabric badge as a peace offering!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You should be a detective! The shirt's 100% original but, many years ago, the Bukta logo and the original seagull emblem died a death in an overly hot wash, so my missus sewed on a fabric badge as a peace offering!

You should ask her to replace it with the current badge as it’s closer to the original!!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
To add to the colour, seems like most of the seats will have flags on too. Saves me and the boy taking along previously provided flags!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
To add to the colour, seems like most of the seats will have flags on too. Saves me and the boy taking along previously provided flags!

Most seats ??? What if your in the seats with no flags ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here