hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm planning on wearing all of the following:

Albionsportsplash.jpg

Albionsportdeo.jpg

Albionsporttalc.jpg

Albiongiftset.jpg

If it's good enough for these guys, it's good enough for me.

Albionsport.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We need a benevolent and skilled volunteer to help stitch the many flags stockpiled over the Amex years into wraps/capes/sarongs or even a natty 3 piece suit.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Best news ever seeing the blue and white stripes will be amazing. I shall be wearing mine with pride.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Lets hope we beat city win the final stay up and right the wrongs of 83 ,my best mate thinks city are through already

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We won’t be allowed to take proper flags in like the ones in SW corner and NSK back of the north will we?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Might get some foam hands and a blow up seagull.

It’s a shame we’re only allowed official type merchandise. Used to love all the home made banners, rosettes etc you’d see at cup finals. Now it’s all rather artificial with pyrotechnics, laid out mosaics etc and most annoying of all crap club music blasted at ridiculous levels to drown out any crowd noise.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
It’s a shame we’re only allowed official type merchandise. Used to love all the home made banners, rosettes etc you’d see at cup finals. Now it’s all rather artificial with pyrotechnics, laid out mosaics etc and most annoying of all crap club music blasted at ridiculous levels to drown out any crowd noise.

Are you not allowed to bring your own in??

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What's with this blue and white, I thought that all black was the only colour permitted for real fans.

We ideally need one huge banner which just reads 'Crystal Palace thanks for the 6 points'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here