Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Make Wembley blue and white

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Surely the club will let us borrow this for the day if they’ve got anything about them ???

5819B534-B089-431A-ABA3-7BEF2122F07C.jpeg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm 57 and haven't worn an Albion shirt in decades, other than 5-a-side football, although I do think this is my time to pull on the stripes again!

Do it! This is what cup fever is all about!! :) Don’t forget your foam hands ;)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Streamers and a new flag ordered.

Would be amazing if everyone put on the stripes for the day :albion2:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Was looking to wear a new shirt ordered through the 'show your colours' thing but so far I have no idea how to get the shirt that I've forked out £30 for alongside the semi-final tickets. Tried redeeming the code with the email - fail. Tried contacting the club shop - fail. Tried supporter service - no response. Anyone managed to get their shirt this way yet?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Was looking to wear a new shirt ordered through the 'show your colours' thing but so far I have no idea how to get the shirt that I've forked out £30 for alongside the semi-final tickets. Tried redeeming the code with the email - fail. Tried contacting the club shop - fail. Tried supporter service - no response. Anyone managed to get their shirt this way yet?

I purchased the show your colours voucher with my ticket to Leicester and just used it to pick up a shirt in the club store. But even that took 3 members of staff about 10 minutes to sort out, after they tried to charge another £30 for the shirt!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just bouncing this. Would be amazing to see every Brighton fan in the blue and white stripes on Saturday. Leave your green and yellow kits at home, dig out the stripes from past and present. :albion2:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

I rang supporter services , sent the voucher back to them and they sent the shirt to me.
Too late now I know , but one of the options was to pick the shirt up from Wembley.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I'm 57 and haven't worn an Albion shirt in decades, other than 5-a-side football, although I do think this is my time to pull on the stripes again!

I'll be right alongside you TOW! It has to be done!

I'm 61 and haven't worn my Bukta 78-79 shirt for nigh on 40 years!! Amazingly, it still fits comfortably. Thought I'd long lost it until Mrs SUA Seagull found it in a sealed plastic bag about three months ago (great timing!), so it's still in good nick.

Throw caution to the wind everyone and don the stripes with pride - 35,000 jubilant Albion fans in a sea of blue and white, with a global audience witnessing the spectacle.

It's going to be an immense occasion, whatever the result. Can't wait, and I am going to savour every second of it, win or lose. Up the Albion! :ascarf:

BHAFC shirt.JPG

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Just bouncing this. Would be amazing to see every Brighton fan in the blue and white stripes on Saturday. Leave your green and yellow kits at home, dig out the stripes from past and present. :albion2:

It will also make incredible viewing for those of us a little too far away to make the trip.
[MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] please ask George to cheer on behalf of us Downunders!

Feel there might be a tear or two:blush:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'll be right alongside you TOW! It has to be done!

I'm 61 and haven't worn my Bukta 78-79 shirt for nigh on 40 years!! Amazingly, it still fits comfortably. Thought I'd long lost it until Mrs SUA Seagull found it in a sealed plastic bag about three months ago (great timing!), so it's still in good nick.

Throw caution to the wind everyone and don the stripes with pride - 35,000 jubilant Albion fans in a sea of blue and white, with a global audience witnessing the spectacle.

It's going to be an immense occasion, whatever the result. Can't wait, and I am going to savour every second of it, win or lose. Up the Albion! :ascarf:

View attachment 107158

Fantastic shirt, have one myself somewhere, but trust me, it wouldn't fit now!

I'm either going for a Late Skint shirt, the rarely (once) used red shirt or the centenary shirt.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This should be officially known as the JCL flag. #goldstone-rip

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
It will also make incredible viewing for those of us a little too far away to make the trip.
[MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] please ask George to cheer on behalf of us Downunders!

Feel there might be a tear or two:blush:

Georgie has just walked through the door, great to see him back with his family, even if only for 5 days!! I will pass on your good wishes. Wedgee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here