Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Tickets online queue

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On another note, I had to nip to the club shop on my lunch break to swap a present I got for someone - and there was a queue of cars to get in! The car park was pretty much full. Maybe a coincidence - but there must have been some going into the shop to ask if they could buy tickets for the semi.

Its the rush for foam fingers I'd have thought.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Does anyone know what loyalty points someone will have if they have had a season ticket from the first season through to now? Without ever going to an away game

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Does anyone know what loyalty points someone will have if they have had a season ticket from the first season through to now? Without ever going to an away game

I've had a season ticket since the Amex opened and don't go to away games, with a couple of exceptions that won't have made a big difference to my points.

I have been to all Cup games at the Amex however.

My points total is 249 I believe.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Am I right in thinking we would have LESS tickets if the unthinkable was to happen and we made the final, given a higher % of corporate tickets? Or is it much the same?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Am I right in thinking we would have LESS tickets if the unthinkable was to happen and we made the final, given a higher % of corporate tickets? Or is it much the same?

Yes, I believe it would be far fewer but let's be honest, it isn't a scenario that I think we need to overly concern ourselves with.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, I believe it would be far fewer but let's be honest, it isn't a scenario that I think we need to overly concern ourselves with.

Oh come on mate/yeah fair enough.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Has anyone got to the bottom of whether people who buy a MyAlbion+ membership now will be able to buy tickets in the "2019/20nMy Albion+ members window?

The note on the website article under the table says "The 2019/20 members window allows new members to purchase a ticket" but a mate who has just signed up says it states "valid from 14 days after purchase".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here