Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Tickets online queue

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
People checking points and sorting out F&F connections.

That, and people like you just jumping on to look at the queue!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Checking points totals and organising F&F groups so people can sit together for the semi final. That was my excuse anyway

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I heard there was a queue, so joined it, it's what we do well. That's why a no deal Brexit is so appealing for us Brits.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
On another note, I had to nip to the club shop on my lunch break to swap a present I got for someone - and there was a queue of cars to get in! The car park was pretty much full. Maybe a coincidence - but there must have been some going into the shop to ask if they could buy tickets for the semi.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I just like queuing. :shrug:

tenor.gif

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People checking points and sorting out F&F connections.

That, and people like you just jumping on to look at the queue!

Hi. Will people on say 293+ points, be able to buy with/for their F&F who are in lower points bandings on Thursday morning? Or will buying timings be based strictly on every individual’s points?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hi. Will people on say 293+ points, be able to buy with/for their F&F who are in lower points bandings on Thursday morning? Or will buying timings be based strictly on every individual’s points?

Timings based on points. I may have to purchase in a different time slot because of this, but if it keeps the group together I'm ok with it. At least STH are guaranteed a ticket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

If you want to buy seats together, you'll need to wait to buy at the time the person with the fewest number of points is entitled to do so.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Timings based on points. I may have to purchase in a different time slot because of this, but if it keeps the group together I'm ok with it. At least STH are guaranteed a ticket.

Bronze members who want to go will all get one too IMO. Many s/t holders will be on family holidays and some won’t bother due to cost or can save travel by watching it on the box.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bronze members who want to go will all get one too IMO. Many s/t holders will be on family holidays and some won’t bother due to cost or can save travel by watching it on the box.

I'd like to think everyone who really wants one will get one. I do already know of a few who cannot make it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is it not PoTG? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here