Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Wembley seats will you be trying to get?

What Wembley seats will you be trying to get?

• £30 - back of upper tier

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • £30 - front of lower tier

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • £45 - behind the goal

Votes: 39 12.4%
  • £45 - side on

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • £65 - behind the goal

Votes: 88 27.9%
  • £65 - side on

Votes: 67 21.3%
  • £80

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • £120

Votes: 21 6.7%

• Total voters

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It would be good to sing pro Brighton songs rather than anti Palace ones - let's focus on us!

Anything to avoid the Millennium Stadium cluster**** that was just Albierrrrrrn Albierrrrrrn [fade to repeat] which does nothing for those singing or the team as it’s just so bloody dirgy.

Or the ultimate cluster**** that is the Amex North Stand and the Left v Right side fiascos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Anything to avoid the Millennium Stadium cluster**** that was just Albierrrrrrn Albierrrrrrn [fade to repeat] which does nothing for those singing or the team as it’s just so bloody dirgy.

Or the ultimate cluster**** that is the Amex North Stand and the Left v Right side fiascos.

I prefer the older quicker version - 'Albion, Albion, Albion, Albi-oon, Albion'

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

What we really need is a group at the front facing the crowd to tell the rest of us what songs to sing and when, be useful if they could wear a different colour so we could pick them out easily, say black for example.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Family section. However as my youngest is a first year STH he doesn’t have 188+ points so I’ve got to wait until 2pm Friday. Bugger.
How is a 6 year old meant to gain more ‘loyalty’ points? An under 10 STH should be able to use their parent’s points level for a game like this.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Family section. However as my youngest is a first year STH he doesn’t have 188+ points so I’ve got to wait until 2pm Friday. Bugger.
How is a 6 year old meant to gain more ‘loyalty’ points? An under 10 STH should be able to use their parent’s points level for a game like this.

Not meaning to sound like an arse, but plenty of kids go to away games. My son's first was Birmingham when he was 4!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Even if every single STH buys their allocated ticket - which they won't - there'll still be a minimum of 10,500 tickets left by 8.59am on Monday 25th, so I don't think you'll have any problems getting yourself a pair at 2pm on Friday.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
After the Spuds catastrophe, I can imagine the safety checks this evening......6 times over to prevent any chancers logging in and buying when not eligible (yet). Not that anyone would try of course.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully where the more vocal / singing section blocks will be. Anyone heard what blocks these are likely to be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Blocks 133 and 134 are where the NSK are planning to be.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
133 is going to be popular...….

133.JPG

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Even if every single STH buys their allocated ticket - which they won't -

I'm sure 100's or 1000's of season ticket holders who cant go, will still by the ticket and give to someone else.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Not meaning to sound like an arse, but plenty of kids go to away games. My son's first was Birmingham when he was 4!

Not an arse at all, fair comment. He’s actually on 45 points already (both home cups and Cardiff away) but clearly in his first season he has zero chance of being on over 188 points by now!!!!
I have 2 other kids and I’m aware we’ll all get tickets, just more worried about 4 together in the family section. Made worse by the fact Wembley believe a ‘child’ can be up to 20 years old!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here