Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Wembley seats will you be trying to get?

What Wembley seats will you be trying to get?

• £30 - back of upper tier

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • £30 - front of lower tier

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • £45 - behind the goal

Votes: 39 12.4%
  • £45 - side on

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • £65 - behind the goal

Votes: 88 27.9%
  • £65 - side on

Votes: 67 21.3%
  • £80

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • £120

Votes: 21 6.7%

• Total voters

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
got to think hard .. Love to go but cost will be £100+ .... May watch on TV and save money for the final.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Does anyone know if its possible to get club wembley seats for the match and if so , how. Owners of the seats are allowed to sell them on a match.by match basis but cant see any info on buying any available on wembley stadium official website

Cheers

Are they not the same seats that we can buy for £120 ?...

5c21be8777e0f18c574fc20009959cb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
£45 behind the goal as close to the front as of that tier I can get at 2pm on Thursday!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can anybody say where on the 1st post (lay out of seating) where the disabled are.

I believe I read earlier that it is the thin yellow strip at the front of each end, directly behind the goal. But I may be mistaken.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Question for anyone that's been to a game at Wembley, or even just watched on TV and paid attention to the crowd:

I'm assuming the best atmos for singing, etc, will be directly behind the goal - but does it tend to spread around the sides too? Or will it be a bit like the Amex?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Question for anyone that's been to a game at Wembley, or even just watched on TV and paid attention to the crowd:

I'm assuming the best atmos for singing, etc, will be directly behind the goal - but does it tend to spread around the sides too? Or will it be a bit like the Amex?

I was by the corner flag for Liverpool/Chelsea Cup Final and the singing went around the whole end, loud too. There will be groups/areas with different songs, but we're used to that.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
30 quid front of lower tier due to partner's disability and that being the main option available

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

I predict at atmosphere similar to the 2004 playoff final. Which was essentially pockets of singing everywhere but huge noise when everyone joined in the ones everyone knows.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
huge noise when everyone joined in the ones everyone knows...
Yes, it will be fantastic. A massive Albion Army - regardless of the result - a joyous celebration of the Bloom/Hughton era so far...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here