Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good people of NSC - Advice for Exiles - FA Cup Tickets

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
What advice for us long haulers? I expect there are a few of us thinking about coming over for the SF or should we just wait for The Final : )

StubHub? Is that the only realistic option? Good people of NSC - Advice appreciated.

I can bring the flag I waived and shirt I wore in 1983 (sure it fits) if that gets me any consideration.:smile:

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
STHs can buy 2 guest tickets each from Weds 27th March. You have to hope our 33.4k allocation has not sold out by then. Bearing in mind this is the start of the Easter holidays with many taking pre booked family holidays, I’m hoping you may be pleasantly surprised that there will be enough left for you long haulers, assuming you know a willing STH. Good luck.

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
STHs can buy 2 guest tickets each from Weds 27th March. You have to hope our 33.4k allocation has not sold out by then. Bearing in mind this is the start of the Easter holidays with many taking pre booked family holidays, I’m hoping you may be pleasantly surprised that there will be enough left for you long haulers, assuming you know a willing STH. Good luck.

Sincere thanks for the reply. Been away too long to know any STHs personally. Planning to surprise my 77 yo father (played for Brighton Boys in 50s). We were together in 1983 (both games) and don't want to lose the streak of being at every BHA Wembley Cup appearance : ) Not entirely sure how to proceed. Wait, hope, beg or book via StubHub.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
only if your a member tho !

I went ahead and booked on StubHub - Club Wembley at the Brighton end. Didn’t want to risk waiting and not knowing so I could lock in flights. Love to hear if anyone else is going to beat the 6,500 mile round trip slog?

Tickets were off the charts expensive but sometimes you’ve just gotta show the love. 3/3 on FA Cup games at Wembley. Yes, I’ll be back for The Final.

Via the club you can get a ticket if you know a seaon ticket holder who has not already planned to but twol
You can buy a membership (£25) and then join a priority window when it’s nailed on there will still be tickets available.
As reported here Stub Hub seem to be allowed to sell tickets
Check out Club Wembley for debenture holders selling their seats

It's about time there was an exile club for fans worldwide which allowed people a sort of bronze membership standing. Woukd help to include a few hundred fans world wide. They would not be expected to rack up as many loyalty points but distance could be taken into account.
Yeah, let's give those who have abandoned Sussex and not seen a game for years advantage over those who have stayed and watched the team occasionally.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Via the club you can get a ticket if you know a seaon ticket holder who has not already planned to but twol
You can buy a membership (£25) and then join a priority window when it’s nailed on there will still be tickets available.
As reported here Stub Hub seem to be allowed to sell tickets
Check out Club Wembley for debenture holders selling their seats

If you buy a membership can it be used straight away to secure tickets? I read it as will take 14 days for for the benefits to kick in ???

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Love to hear if anyone else is going to beat the 6,500 mile round trip slog?

Definitely thinking about it for the final if we make it - I do have a bronze membership which I renew each year and it has come in handy.

Whereabouts in Philly are you - I was there not long ago watching Red Bulls play Philadelphia Union - stayed for the weekend, really nice city.

Marlton and Hove Albion

Oct 11, 2018
Sarasota FL
Southern NJ - Marlton in winter and Ocean City in summer. Yeah, really like Philly. Town of real people and hard knocks. I grew up in Moulsecoomb, so it's a bigger, dirtier and darker version. Terraced houses, shady characters and places you don't want to be after dark. I see you posting every now and then. My office is in Manhattan, 1633 Broadway, so send me a PM and we'll try and meet up if you like.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's about time there was an exile club for fans worldwide which allowed people a sort of bronze membership standing. Woukd help to include a few hundred fans world wide. They would not be expected to rack up as many loyalty points but distance could be taken into account.

Couldn’t they just get a bronze membership?

Yeah, let's give those who have abandoned Sussex and not seen a game for years advantage over those who have stayed and watched the team occasionally.

Exactly this. No one forced me to move 250 miles from Sussex, so I don’t expect any special treatment over someone that lives in Brighton and is able to attend every home game without a 7 hour round trip.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Oh have a bit of compassion. Plenty people who have been loyal for decades but for some reason had to give up their ST recently. It’ll mean more to them than someone just taken up a ST this year yet they’ll be lower down the pecking order, or not even on it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here