Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Albiion FA Cup MATCH REPORT-feat ARTWORK

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
From Withdean to Wembley... :albion2::ascarf:

Report from Sunday's dramatic Quarter Final, including some more Albion ARTWORK, can be read HERE: https://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?785-Millwall-FC-2-2-Albion-17-03-19

Then pandemonium. March wheels away grinning and punching the air (Course I meant it! Knew I could score from there), Ryan in close pursuit. Dunk slides on his knees like he’d been the one to swing home the equaliser, every Albion player celebrating wildly and directing their elation to the upper tier, full of disbelieving, delirious away fans. The unthinkable, unfolding in front of our very eyes. This game is OURS, we’re not going down without a fight (and a HUGE slice of luck)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Good work

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I couldn't quite hear on the telly the words to that catchy tune! (Withdean to Wembley) What are they?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That annoying advert is covering the first couple of paragraphs again, if you use the link.

Click on Read the Albion and it's ok.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will read it in a moment - and I’m sure it’s brilliant as always - but I’m getting really bored of this “lucky” narrative.

It’s absolute ****ing bollocks.

We scored 3 legitimate goals and won a penalty. Millwall scored 1 legitimate goal. We deserved to win the game by all rights, in normal time.

Overall, we were very unlucky to have to go to Extra Time and Penalties.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Excellent report, thank you!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Will read it in a moment - and I’m sure it’s brilliant as always - but I’m getting really bored of this “lucky” narrative.

It’s absolute ****ing bollocks.

We scored 3 legitimate goals and won a penalty. Millwall scored 1 legitimate goal. We deserved to win the game by all rights, in normal time.

Overall, we were very unlucky to have to go to Extra Time and Penalties.

Oh come on, [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]; we were absolute pants for 75 minutes and 2-0 down away from home with 88 minutes played. Of course we were "lucky" to win the tie, given that scenario.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Excellent as always.

One minor criticism of the artwork - it appears the ball has already flown over the bar before he's even taken the penalty. Artistic licence I suppose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh come on, [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION]; we were absolute pants for 75 minutes and 2-0 down away from home with 88 minutes played. Of course we were "lucky" to win the tie, given that scenario.

We weren’t good. But the facts are, we scored 3 goals, they scored 1. Therefore, not lucky to not win the game in 90 mins.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Excellent as always.

One minor criticism of the artwork - it appears the ball has already flown over the bar before he's even taken the penalty. Artistic licence I suppose.

So it does. It’s abstract expressionism don’t you know! :p

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here