Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] (H)Arry's heroes. The Full English.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would put money on the game coming up against Germany ending in a draw and it goes to penalties.

Lets see how contrived it is ?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Just noticed something a bit mental.......
The 2 penalties England missed in 1990 were almost identical to the 2 Millwall misses yesterday!!! 1st one down the middle keeper saves with his feet, 2nd one left footer leans back and over the bar to the keepers right.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
At the moment I fear for Razor let alone England [emoji3]

Are they running an equivalent programs on German Tv [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At the moment I fear for Razor let alone England [emoji3]

Are they running an equivalent programs on German Tv [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Not that I’m aware. But, I could propose the idea.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I enjoyed it but have never seen so many adverts. Seemed way more than usual. I'll record tonight's to fast forward the adverts.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Enjoyed that a lot last night. I think the little insights into Merson and his struggles are particularly interesting.

Jul 7, 2003
I enjoyed it but have never seen so many adverts. Seemed way more than usual. I'll record tonight's to fast forward the adverts.

Definitely padded out with adverts. It was probably originally planned for a shorter time slot. I'm off to use the new caffeine shampoo I bought this morning...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Ruddock really seems to be wasting everyone's time. Is it just me or does he and his missus look like people to avoid at all costs?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Ruddock really seems to be wasting everyone's time. Is it just me or does he and his missus look like people to avoid at all costs?

i agree blind pugh, saw him and his mrs on 'can't pay we'll take it away' or something similar, both he and she were a sight to be seen.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Arry’s Art Attack’s more like!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I enjoyed it - the bantz was top drawer.
Insight to Merson was quite revealing - Seaman a fisherman, who d' thought ....
Recon there are a fair few NSCers comparing age and waistlines too ...

Could be a sequel - walking football anyone?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gave it a watch as nothing else on and enjoyed it, especially the old gits beating Palace ladies :lolol:

Who were said to be 3rd in the Premier League so just shows the standard of Ladies football. No doubt I will get slated but i think that it showed it up a team of over 50s over weight and unfit but they still won.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would put money on the game coming up against Germany ending in a draw and it goes to penalties.

Lets see how contrived it is ?

Nah, 4 - 2 but VAR would've shown it didn't go over the line

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here