Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Spam pop-up’s appearing using NSC

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Had 3 different screen pop-ups appear whilst using NSC on my iPhone, using Chrome, since this afternoon.

Will attach a screen shot, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

95786761-A284-479B-B49E-2D6BBB13DF18.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry about this and thanks for raising it.

With the ad partner we switched to in November, we have seen far fewer of these malicious ads sneaking in due, in part, to a new bit of tech which is supposed to filter these out before they reach the site.

I'll raise this with them immediately.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And me...... not good enough....... Bozza out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

With the ad partner we switched to in November, we have seen far fewer of these malicious ads sneaking in due, in part, to a new bit of tech which is supposed to filter these out before they reach the site.

Thank you for the very quick response

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

I mentioned to you before that a 'read more' link continuously appears on NSC when not logged in on mobile, and you can't view content until you click it. It reloads with every page. To let you know, this appears to be caused by Taboola. It happened to me on another site which also has Taboola ads. Maybe there's a setting you can change.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm offended by the rank, lying advert I keep getting " Royal Mail is hiring!..... From £17- £31 an hour "

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Yeah, that seized my iphone up earlier.

Logging onto NSC via my laptop is fine but via chrome or safari via a phone, I get to click on 1 or 2 threads (sometimes none) and then the Big Board goes dead - nothing is clickable. For me, its been like that for months now.

I want my money back, Bozza out etc etc

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Been getting them again this afternoon

90724CF6-4D38-4A89-B1C3-95604093BE0A.png

5675341C-6119-47C7-AEC1-F35535A95FC5.png

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
keep getting a ruddy BT customer survey pop up, means i have to shut NSC and reload only for it to keep coming back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here