Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] R5 Monday night football..Glenn Murray

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Murray on Radio 5 Live

To be interviewed in a bit.

Quite a bit of FA Cup chitty chat tonight.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Being interviewed shortly ....discussion about our FA Cup run for anyone interested

Sorry I missed the other thread despite having a quick scan....down to specsavers

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's a class act.

The way he reacted at the pen shootout, no histrionics, knew we'd got away with one, and went straight over to the Millwall players.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know he's made a decision to look for media work when he hangs up his boots, but he's already coming across as very polished and insightful when he does these media spots. I think he'll do very well long-term when this is his main thing.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for the heads up on that. Muzza is class. I'll admit, I was pissed off at him for going to that lot up the road. Now, the man is a living legend at The Albion-oozed class yesterday after the penalties.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If you're on on mobile web or desktop you can "rewind" the live stream to listen to this (starts about 19.32 ish)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_five_live

will be on the Sounds app about from about 9.15 ish.

"as [the free kick] came in and it floated over my head ...i was cursing Solly" - the goal.
"i got carried and dumped" - GM's verdict on their first goal :)
"I'm sure everyone in the country (apart from Brighton fans) were willing on Millwall yesterday" .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I shouldn't let it bother me but after deciding on a combined Watford/Wolverhampton team Kelly Cates asked whether it could beat Manchester City in the final.....she can **** right off!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He comes across really well. Bit of a love-in with Wrighty going on, too :love:

will be on the Sounds app about from about 9.15 ish.

"I'm sure everyone in the country (apart from Brighton fans) were willing on Millwall yesterday" .
I doubt Spurs were because it wouldn't have given them the advantage they now have of a blank weekend before the Tuesday Champions League quarter-final (I think they play in the preceding mid-week).
35:40 in on the app. Well worth a listen, nearly 20 minutes and includes a fair bit about the Palace game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here