Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A list of local celebrities...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
...who are not exactly known for being Albion fans but will magically end up with a cup semi final ticket:

#1 Chris Eubank Junior (no problem with this one obvs)

#2 Rag n bone Man:

[tweet]1107322623569084416[/tweet]

RnB Man IS an Albion fan. No problem with him having a ticket*

*as long as I get the three I need, obvs!

Friend of ours as it goes and a really humble nice guy who just hangs out with his old friends etc. Does go to the odd Albion gale too.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Does comic actor Mark Williams still go? He was a bit of a regular at Withdean for a while.

I embarrassingly did the 'You ain't seen me, right' line to him once. He smiled more out of sympathy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does comic actor Mark Williams still go? He was a bit of a regular at Withdean for a while.

I embarrassingly did the 'You ain't seen me, right' line to him once. He smiled more out of sympathy.

Yep, he used to drink in The Nelson back in the day although he's a Villa fan really. Not sure if he is still in the area...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Peter Cleall (Duffy from Please Sir) used to watch the Albion (seen at games in the 70s)

*cough* Attila *cough*

Dora Bryan

Ralph Brown (is in the photo of the old Mailing List people at the Cricketers in Gillingham along with several still-active NSC posters)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe Mourinho will turn up again randomly?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The local MPs maybe?

At least the former MP for Brighton Kemptown actually goes to games (I saw him at Palace away)

I saw Tim Loughton before the Fulham game in September, so there's one current MP who might be going as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is Burnside still local?

I used to see him at The Goldstone.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Jimmy Somerville (singer in The Communards and Bronski Beat) lives in Kemp Town. Seems like a nice unassuming guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here