Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A list of local celebrities...

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Surprised no-one has mentioned Zoe Ball, & using her previous "links" to the Albion to wangle a few. Lives in Ditchling, so can get the train up from Haywards Heath easily.

Graham2

Oct 25, 2003
Well if we needed to bring drums to Wembley what better than 3 of rock's finest - two of whom are avid fans, the other born and bred in Brighton (Hove actually) but now living in Phoenix
Ben Thatcher of Royal Blood - season ticket holder
Steve Ferrone - Tom Petty drummer and big fan
Nigel Glockler - Saxon drummer and ex Toyah - doesn't like football though!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Burnside from the Bill. He's more a Chelsea fan with a soft spot for us, unless he's done a Mike Ward and switched.

One game at Withdean he was sat just along from us. A copper strolls past on the running track & a certain NSCer shouts out, "Bloody uniform ruining my obo". Det Inspector Burnside gives us a look & says, "very good". Twas very funny.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Burnside from the Bill. He's more a Chelsea fan with a soft spot for us, unless he's done a Mike Ward and switched.

Actually just seen him at the Asda in the Marina, at least he looked a lot like him. Didn't fancy popping over at the checkout and asking him to settle a debate that is on NSC and ask if he is going to Wembley or not.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Actually just seen him at the Asda in the Marina, at least he looked a lot like him. Didn't fancy popping over at the checkout and asking him to settle a debate that is on NSC and ask if he is going to Wembley or not.

I met him years ago at upton park train station, talk about Albion as a true fan so ive always assumed he was . Nice bloke actually, must have been in the earky 90s as i was only about 19 we chatted for ages

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I met him years ago at upton park train station, talk about Albion as a true fan so ive always assumed he was . Nice bloke actually, must have been in the earky 90s as i was only about 19 we chatted for ages

I saw him at Fulham or Brentford away in the early 90s, I forget which.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here